C-DUBB "SAC IT UP" new cd cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
new ep droppin soon. just bout done wit it .. wanted to hit em with another one back to back.. insanity at its finest dropped in march..sold bout 1,000 units so far.. just repressed.. im a drop this one in june/july.. its an ep..following the blueprint of c-bo autopsy as in back to back mobb music..it will be bout 8 trax.. 5 on the street ..6.99 in stores.. thanks for fuckin wit me .. we still pushin..no matter what, as long as im movin a few thousand per project , ill keep droppin em ..

Attachments

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
Yea i just saw his cover yesterday. Its a trip we been talkn to eachother bout our new projects but we never mentioned the names of it to eachother. I was trippin when i saw his. Its good tho. Mines an ep..his is also called gas chamber 2.4 . Its good tho we guna rock wit what we got since we got money invested in it already..just a trip tho that we had the same exact title..hell of a coinsidence. I cant spell that word. Haha

Mar 10, 2006
Any update on this so far???
Spoke with Dubb bout this yesterday.

Sac it up & Serve it is getting a title change AND being split into two individual projects....One will be more Mobb and the other will be similar to the Killing Em Softly vibe. There's no set release dates yet, but things are flowing nicely :)

Sep 16, 2011
Out of curiosity is rapping a source of income anymore or just hobby for all the underground independent people like you?

1000 so thats about $7k? I guess thats a cool investment.