C-BO & MESSY MARV SHOT AT IN MISSOURI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2003
C-Bo and Messy Marv Shot at in Missouri
Written by: Jay Casteel
Friday - October 17, 2003

West coast rappers, C-bo and Messy Marv, were out in Missouri promoting their new CD when a gunman opened fire on their SUV according to AllHipHop.com. The rappers were leaving a small radio station, where they were apparently promoting their CD's and a concert.

According to witnesses it happened around 3:00 am. The gunman opened fired on the rapper's SUV and their entourage with an AK-47.

Once being shot at, the SUV sped off, but the gunman followed and continued shooting from his pick-up truck. Police gave chase, but lost the gunman.

"We are still trying to sort out what stage name goes with who," a detective working the case told AllHipHop.com. "I do know that one of the occupants of the vehicle that was fired upon was scheduled to perform at a concert this evening."

One occupant of the SUV sustained injuries but is expected to recover.

ARTICLE FROM Baller Status

May 1, 2003
Comes wit tha territory!!

Just glad you niggaz is o.k SHIT HAPPENS!!!
and I'm glad he is Fat Tone and not Skinny Tone probably woulda
done more damage. Keep Smashin yall.:devious:

D

Deadly Game

^ok lets not start bullshit over what state is the hardest...im born & raised Cali but i got enough sense ta know that we aint the only place where mafuccaz get murdered.....Missouri aint as big as Cali so there aint as many cities to compare but KC is known for being one of the worst crime infested cities in America......