C-4.....like whoa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
your shit.....DIRT HU$TLIN: Tryna Make Somethin Outta Nothin is gonna be fukign crazy! liek whoa...i just realize how can ppl sleep on u when u got all star skills and an all star lineup......

Kurupt (Tha Dogg Pound), - very impressive
Tray Deee and Goldie Loc (Tha Eastsidaz), - like whoa...deee is comign out strong
Bad Azz, - long awaited album and big hype
Crooked I - rhyme weapon with all those multis
B-Legit, Tech N9ne, Richie Rich, Ska Face Al Kapone, - they always doing their shit
JT The Bigga Figga, Mac Dre, - no comment....look at their status
Mac & AK, - always helpign out tha bay

With P R O D U C T I O N B Y :

L.T. Hutton, Blaqthoven, Goldie Loc (Tha Eastsidaz), - shit...thats real tight and on top of dat u got Don Juan....ima cop this fa sho

much luv.....hot shit

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Fasho dogg str8 heat!!!

Its bout to be on and crackin dogg, we are in the midst of negotiatin a deal with my new album and my folks C-4's comp, and beleev me they are so heated its rediculous.. We may have a surprise for yall who might be doin a track wit me for C-4's title track "Dirt Huslin" but we will keep yall posted.. We bout to raise da bar and bring da BaY BACK PLAYAZ!!GONE..

May 22, 2002
Re: Fasho dogg str8 heat!!!

KINGCZAR said:
Its bout to be on and crackin dogg, we are in the midst of negotiatin a deal with my new album and my folks C-4's comp, and beleev me they are so heated its rediculous.. We may have a surprise for yall who might be doin a track wit me for C-4's title track "Dirt Huslin" but we will keep yall posted.. We bout to raise da bar and bring da BaY BACK PLAYAZ!!GONE..
Shit....thats gonna be very tight....i can see u got an all star lineup too

Ska-Face Al Capone, - they doing it...on sic wid it
J.T. Da Bigga Figga, - thats a very hot addition
and ya got t luni, ammunition, a wax amd more

keep it up dog....