BWR December shows

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
If you in the vicinity of any of these events come check out the King of Washington as I do my thizzle.
12/5 Stone Kold presents the Nellyville Tour @ the Pavilion of Boise State University in Boise, ID from 7pm- 12am. Featuring performances by Nelly, St. Lunatics, Clipse, Fabolous, & Fat Joe. Jus Family & Bow Wow Records will have booths there where you can meet & greet the artists as well as purchase any album from their catalogs. All Ages. For more info contact the box office at 208-426-1766.
12/5 Stone Kold presents the Nellyville Tour Afterparty @ the Big Easy Concert House in Boise, ID from 11pm-2am. Hosted by Nelly. Special invited guest Fabolous. DJ D-Doxx & DJ Ceaser of (93.1fm) on the grooves. $15 per person. 21+ w/ID
12/6 Noc On Wood Records presents Madro Record Release Party @ the Big Easy in Boise, ID from 7pm-11pm. With performances from Madro, Nocturnal Rage, Cool Nutz, and more. All Ages. For more info contact [email protected].
12/7 Bravo Entertainment presents Snoop Dogg Live @ Brick Breeden in Bozeman, MT from 7:30pm-12am. Performances from Snoop Dogg, Daz, Supafly, & Bad Azz and more. Tickets are $33.50 per person and available through Tik-Cats. All Ages. For more info contact [email protected].
12/8 Bravo Entertainment presents Snoop Dogg Live @ Spokane Convention Center in Spokane, WA from 7pm-2am. Performances by Snoop Dogg, Daz, Supafly, & Bad Azz and more. Tickets are $33.50 per person and available through Ticketwest. All Ages. For more info contact [email protected]
12/9 H & J Entertainment presents The Biggest Pit in the Kennel @ the Oh Gallagher's in Tacoma, WA from 9pm-1am. Featuring live performances by Mr. D.O.G. & Mac Money. 21+w/ID. $5 per person. For more info email [email protected]
12/17 BWR2000.com presents The NW Winter Hip Hop Fest @ Browne's Star & Grill in Tacoma, WA from 9pm-2am. With performances by Mr. D.O.G., Mac Money, Young Pit, Homocyde, and Slayir. Get autographs and purchase CDs from the BWR catalog. Full Bar. $3 per person. 21+w/ID.- Cancelled-
12/20 JusfamilyRecords.com presents Too Short Live @ Club Vibe in Medford, OR from 9pm-2am. With performance by Too Short, Mr. D.O.G., Maniac Lok, & GOTM. Tickets are $20 in advance and $25 @ the door. All Ages. For more info contact [email protected]
12/22 One Famm Entertainment presents Mr. D.O.G. Live @ Club Novo's in Port of Tacoma, WA from 10pm-2am. Also performaning is Mac Money. 21+w/ID. Tickets avail. @ Famm (Tacoma, WA) and at the door. For more info log onto www.bwr2000.com
12/29 The Siccness.net presents Luni Coleone Live @ the Gothic Theatre in Denver, CO from 10pm-2am. Also performaning is Messy Marv, Cool Nutz & Bosko, I-Rocc, T- Nutty, Hollowtip, Marvaless, Mr. D.O.G., Young Droop, and Smigg Dirtee. 18+w/ID. For more info log ontowww.siccness.net/mellowedout/
CHECK OUT THE NEWLY REVAMPED WEBSITE
81.8 XM DA Kennel
Bow Wow’s Doggpound
PURCHASE TALES OF A G ONLINE
Free Downloads of Mr. D.O.G.
Free Downloads of Mac Money
Free Downloads of Big Squeeze

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
that snoop show last night here in the kane was off the hook!!!!!! coulda been better tho i think but it was still crackin!!! saw the homie DOG there reppin, sold my lil homies some cd's....