bumpin cougnutt right now ama miss that dude...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
he was the first one outta frisco puttin it down for me and my bros back in the 80's.

i'm still waiting on skanless 2k and c-fresh to drop.been waiting too long...

coug got it on lock.he coulda been huge but he's already a factor.

thats too bad he had to die.

rip coug...

D-Mak

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
"Cause I'ma rider, and I know you other riders feel me"

Yeah man, if that shit dont drop soon, Im gonna loose anticipation!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
God bless Couger. He passed one year ago tomorrow and his funeral was on Sept.11th, seemed like all of Frisco was empty except for Hunters Point. He was a very cool person who was loved and respected by everyone. Anytime I was with him, he would have to stop and talk to everyone, it would take forever to get somewhere. It is also very sad to me that not only was a friend lost but my all time favorite artist. Its hard to know that once his album is finally put out, thatll be about it. To me, no one will ever top Cougnut and C-Fresh - IMP.

Props: dalycity650
Apr 25, 2002
mannn it's been a year tomarrow!? rest in peace

yea i'm feelin that folks.coug was a real one.

i'm not sure if it's true but from the sounds of it it is.my cousin in frisco said he met coug once or twice and he was always real cool to talk to.

he said he triped on his voice cause he sounds like that in real life when he's just talking.

that was about two years ago and my cousin said they had a song of his on the radio and we were looking for the cd while we were there.

but from whut i see on here alot of bay folks been waiting just as long.

that cd will go ghetto platnum for sure...

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
R.I.P TO THE MERCILESS BOSS MACKIN REBEL COUGNUT..
WE STILL MISS YOU COUG
--------------------------
" I PROMISE THIS SONG IS HARDER THAN MY DICK IS"

M

Mrs. Twi$ted

(echo) coughnut, coughnut, coughnut, coughnut, coughnut, coughnut, coughnut, coughnut, coughnut, coughnut, coughnut, coughnut, coughnut, coughnut, coughnut, coughnut, coughnut, coughnut, coughnut, coughnut (echo)

Could he have echoed it anymore times?:devious: