Bullet's Christmas Bash Pics!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
^^

Our pic came out blurry.. I had the settings set wrong for most of the show.. didnt figure it out til real late.. the actual photo of us looks much better than the scan. :)

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
KALYN said:
^^

Our pic came out blurry.. I had the settings set wrong for most of the show.. didnt figure it out til real late.. the actual photo of us looks much better than the scan. :)
Good.....cuz I was lookin' forward to being in a picture with somebody as beautiful as yourself.....:knockout:

It really was nice to finally meet you though.....hopefully we'll have more time to chop it at future events?

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Good.....cuz I was lookin' forward to being in a picture with somebody as beautiful as yourself.....:knockout:

It really was nice to finally meet you though.....hopefully we'll have more time to chop it at future events?

..lol.. It was good to finally meet you too.. I'm sure our paths will cross again.. :)

Juice

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
^^^I'm tellin you man, when I was up there I could barely move. Everywhere I looked...everywhere I turned I was runnin into all types of females. Shit, I ain't complainin though. It's alwayz cool to do a show close to home cuz you really feel the love. I can't wait to do it again. Hopefully I'll get squished again. LOL.