Buff Bagwell looks for WWE return, would work for free

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
The Slammer
Bagwell looks for WWE return

Friday, May 29th 2009, 4:00 AM

Former five-time WCW tag champ Buff Bagwell visited my aunts' holiday "Burger and Bean Blast" and chatted with King Gremlin.

He commented on the rampant rumors about him coming to TNA. "I don't know who started them, but (the rumors) are totally false. I have not been contacted by TNA. If they did call, I'd answer (even if it was collect) and listen."

Bagwell was last on the big stage in 2001 in the WCW. Since then he's done some independent circuit work but admits he wants to get back on the big stage.

When asked if not TNA what about the WWE, his face lit up. "I'd love to join them so much I'd work for free!"

Now there's a man who wants to be on the big stage!

And speaking of TNA, this week marked the returns of Shane Douglas and Raven.

Douglas' last TNA appearance was 2007, and since then, the former ECW and WCW champ has been living and teaching history at a middle school in New Brighton, Pa.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/m...l_looking_for_wwe_return.html#ixzz0Gur4nV7p&A

Oct 3, 2006
buff bagwell is cool...probably still is a big roid freak though, which is somethin wwe doesnt need right now

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I like the fact that Raven and Douglas are back in TNA, Raven looked hella cool and it would be awsome if he reteamed with Stevie, in a war with Abyss. I could get into that story line

Buff Bagwell would be cool to see in WWE, hopefully as a announcer or manager.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Buff Bagwell has always been a prick. I've met him on numerous occasions, and he was always on some elitist shit when he talked to fans, IF he even talked to them.

Oct 3, 2006
Buff Bagwell has always been a prick. I've met him on numerous occasions, and he was always on some elitist shit when he talked to fans, IF he even talked to them.
have u ever met triple h? i read somewhere he was a fuckin dick too, well to fans at least

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I saw trips and goldburg at the airport once, they seemed cool to me. I didn't bombard them like a stan or anything though, I was just like "GoldBurg!" and he made one of them goldburg faces lol. I didn't say anything to triple H, he was too far away from me to say nothing and i didn't wanna come off like a fan boy

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I think it would be cool if they brought Flash Norton back, that dude is probably hella old and fat by now though

Apr 25, 2002
Buff was one of my favs in wCW....Ive met a lot of wrestlers in town since nashville has always been big on wrestling....I hung out with Xpac at a titty bar during the NWO days...He was a funny dude and cool as hell...and high as hell lol...Jeff Jarrett used to go to the same gym as me and I see him in town all the time....good guy too

Nov 10, 2006
I do not remember a ton of his matches, but I do remember at one point he did have above average mic skill and athletic skill, just a lot of overall potential.

I was never a fan of Buff.....i remember when they had him and his mom win the WCW tag titles. lol. Buff sucks.
That may have hurt him significantly