Buckeyes FINALLY get past Michigan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
that was a tight ass game!!! Miami better watch out cuz with Clarrett in there an with all this time to rest an heal now Ohio State might put it to em

May 10, 2002
T-Dubb said:
that was a tight ass game!!! Miami better watch out cuz with Clarrett in there an with all this time to rest an heal now Ohio State might put it to em
I completely agree...especially the way Miami has been defending(or lack there of) the run game the last 4 weeks...and Clarett can be 100% by Jan. 2nd....OH OSUOY!!!!!!!

But remember...Miami still has 2 games left...and although i think Miami can win out...the Big East has been pretty crazy this year...

Jun 14, 2002
good game yes it was...but u see the 2 games befo this on for OSU...ya 2 not so good teams and they go into overtime and almost lose both....MIA GOIN ALL THE WAY 2 YRS IN A ROW..WATCH...juss like Nebraska was suposed to be a tough challege we rolled em over..

Apr 25, 2002
OSU struggled them last 2 games cuz they didnt have their running back Clarrett homie....an Nebraska was not that good last year, CU exposed the fuck outta them.

I aint knockin Miami from last year, that team probally coulda beat Carolina an Detroit...........but that was last year, an Miami been gettin runned on pretty good this year.........I wouldnt even trip on Ohio State yet........ya still gotta get past VT who has not 1 but 2 HARD ass running backs

May 9, 2002
OSU is damn good...i of course watched the game.....my best friend and his family that i'm real close to are actually from columbus..they lived like 5 minutes away from the horseshoe....but my boy is a michigan fan..haha..and his whole family is OSU....so i've been watching both teams all year long...and been waiting for this game for a long time...

..and damn that was a great fuckin game...should be an ESPN INSTANT CLASSIC...no doubt...now michigan has 3 losses...but ya know what...it's to (soon to be #1) OSU.....and 2 other top 10 teams in Iowa and ND

...hmm..i just said in a different thread that Penn St. might be the best 3 loss team in the nation right now...but i dunno, maybe it's michigan...i know michigan beat penn st....but that was also a close fuckin game, that was decided on some real close/bad calls..... (2 feet inbounds and they call him out??..hmmm)

Jun 25, 2002
props, they held michigan to 3 fg's...being a ysu grad and a michigan fan i am still reeling from the tressel departure...respect tho