brotha lynch info???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2003
Does anyone know when any new shit from brotha lynch comin out? Any solid dates? He seems to change his release dates alot. Also when is that new X-raided comin out? Still jan 2005?

May 2, 2002
youll see when it drops lol.,..all you can do with lynch

i hate the evil dooinz site..half time it dont work and they try to give you the run around

shuold have never left the siccness

Jun 24, 2003
Shit been up and workin fo a long ass time. Come through and if you dont like it than leave. Zagg and Loki,Lynch, Nicci Blacc all post there

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
What ?

tyson said:
Shit been up and workin fo a long ass time. Come through and if you dont like it than leave. Zagg and Loki,Lynch, Nicci Blacc all post there
Why have we not been able to get there? The last six months, all i've been getting is a "Page Cannot Be Displayed sign. The website is just not reliable. I mean, I love them cats. But the website has never gotten off the ground.

Aug 16, 2003
Its working now... why dont you post on there and tell them that shit. Loki Zagg are the ones that post all the time. Lynch posts every once in a while but at least you know they'll read that shit. Let em know whats on your mind pimp

holla

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Yeah, I know the addy. Memorized it years ago. And I've tried to reach the forum three times today. Unless the evildooinz forum has a new address, then I am still lost.

Page Does Not Display

Anybody got any ideas ?

Kabol

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
cuz u need 2 hit the banner @ the bottom
of the page advertising the forum.....
when they put the new board up
they never relinked it where it was originally......
if u need a direct link:
http://evildooinz.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/index.php

unless of course you're saying http://evildooinz.com
is a blank page in general.....
in that case u may need 2 install the FLASH plugin...