BROTHA LYNCH HUNG!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Lynch put the hurt on that track. First Degree laced him up with a tight beat and all of a sudden I started hearing the old Lynch and damn, that song is tight! I'm with you, I hope Lynch comes with some more work like this on his next project.

Late!

Aug 7, 2002
@youngnutt, lynch said that dinna and a movie gon have that perfect feel to it and that he aint really worried about da lyrics cuz he knows it's gon be tight...he said that the lyrics is done but this nygga maan daam when it comes to perfectionist beats makin type of sound he jus perfect wit it ....lynch by inch wasn't to much of a good production it was cooo but not what he expected cuz he said that he just choose them from iono i forgot

Feb 19, 2003
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Agreed. I thought LYNCH BY INCH was dope considering the circumstances it was made under (which, of course, E-Moe talked about on the Siccmade forum), and the production really isn't that bad once you get used to it, but yeah, I imagine the next Lynch solo (whether it's DINNER & A MOVIE or SPYDERMAN--whichever one's supposed to come first) will be perfect since Lynch is taking his time to get everything right w/the music and whatnot...

PEACE!