Brotha Lynch Hung is the most Influential

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
Has anyone ever had so much influence of style of rap coming out in an era ya got Season style albums
Season of Da Sicc,Setrippin Bloccstyle,Dead4Life,Xorcist,Phsyco Active,Nigga Deep,24Deep...not including a legion of others...i mean everything you heard was soudin Dark
Than the Loaded albums
Loaded,P-Folks S.I.B.S.T.,Sicx ITWCT,Dub Sakk Bad2daBone,The Young Droop Albums where both heavily influenced it aint hard 2 tell,The Triple Beam albums,The PCO joints...everything on any Compilation comin outta Sac 90% of it was all soundin like they was jus coppyin Lynch...EVERYONE!
And its so fuckin sad whenever I go to boards like Rapmusic.com or whatever even on these fuckin boards Fools dont know who the fuck this man really is...all ya hear is "oh yeah the baby killer dude" WTF how can sombody who was so huge underground really not be known?...its hard 2 think what the these guys listen 2 outside the West...I see all this,Brotha Ali,Blu n Exile, I listen 2 it with an open mind n Im like are all these people jus spineless or what?
The situation was Ken Griffey Jr...the best that ever did it jus fell off n dissapeared,thats a hard thing 2 deal with when its your Era jus dissaperin n nothin but bullshit is the only other thing comin out.
Tech N9ne n Young Droop was like the only ray sunshine 4 me but It was a far cry....
Lynch was as big as Tech is now before Tech even Dropped Anghellic and 4 Strange 2 sign this man n give him his dues is simply a Beautiful thang,
The only person to ever do it like Tech was Lynch and thats why they signed him.IMO

May 2, 2002
Has anyone ever had so much influence of style of rap coming out in an era ya got Season style albums
Season of Da Sicc,Setrippin Bloccstyle,Dead4Life,Xorcist,Phsyco Active,Nigga Deep,24Deep...

Lynch was as big as Tech is now before Tech even Dropped Anghellic and 4 Strange 2 sign this man n give him his dues is simply a Beautiful thang,
The only person to ever do it like Tech was Lynch and thats why they signed him.IMO
A)No, probably not

B)You make it sound like Anghellic was Tech N9ne's first cd. True enough, it I'd say its a huge part of the recogntion he's gotten; it wasn't his first cd though. IMO, the two have contrasting styles, but not entirely. It remains to be seen how Lynch will fit with the rest of Strange Music.

Apr 8, 2006
Alot a people coppied Soulja boy cuz they were kids and he was on TV.
Lynch had grown folks coppyin him not jus grade schoolers,with no advertisement from radio,internet or TV.
And Strange is Blessed 2 have Lynch on the team,I dont know about him fitting in either tho.
I think Siccmade Strange goes like Peanut butter n Jelly but I think Strange already has theyre star player n Lynch is 2 BIG 2 worry about "fitting in"
But hopefully this is a partnership that will continue.

Apr 8, 2006
Fitting in Hah...with who?

Prozak,Kaliko,Kutt,graveplott?.....Dude these fucks need to be tryin 2 fit in with Lynch.

Only people Lynch need 2 impress is Travis and Tech...If strange was smart theyd keep theyre original Starting Three Dump the rest of the bullshit and continue 2 sign West Coast acts like Yukmouth,Crooked I,Young Droop...Rappers with foundation and fanbase not these wannabe FAKE Siccmade acts like Prozak Graveplott ect

Oct 9, 2008
idk if he's the most influential rapper...i think you'd be surprised at how many rappers were influenced by dudes like ll cool j and krs-1..bet you they proly influenced him

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Fitting in Hah...with who?

Prozak,Kaliko,Kutt,graveplott?.....Dude these fucks need to be tryin 2 fit in with Lynch.

Only people Lynch need 2 impress is Travis and Tech...If strange was smart theyd keep theyre original Starting Three Dump the rest of the bullshit and continue 2 sign West Coast acts like Yukmouth,Crooked I,Young Droop...Rappers with foundation and fanbase not these wannabe FAKE Siccmade acts like Prozak Graveplott ect
Why shoule they try to fit in with Lynch if he's coming to THEIR label?

Also, Prozak and Graveplott aren't on Strange. (as of now, anyway).

ThisPostReeksOfHate

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
LOL This thread's a trap. No need to come in here to bring any kind of rational thought to the table.

If you think like Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, then this thread's for you!

Mic Foley approves of this thread.

Apr 8, 2006
Fuck you and suck my dick LDS

This aint a trap its jus another stone 2 kick around 2 see what people have 2 say...
So put away the Big Leage Chewin Gum n stop pokin out yr lil bird chest.
I'd jus like 2 shed light on how I view the matter and get other peoples word from outside my box.

I swear LDS if it were rainin pussies....

Apr 8, 2006
Why shoule they try to fit in with Lynch if he's coming to THEIR label?

Also, Prozak and Graveplott aren't on Strange. (as of now, anyway).

ThisPostReeksOfHate
Because Lynch will become the next biggest asset 2 Strange Especially if the contract continues through more than one album.
Also I dont know if theres really another artist who has as much of a musical repetoire and independant recognition the guy brings it 2 the tabel.
And if theres anyone person who could mesg with Tech better than ANYONE its Lynch...thats anotha reason 2 fit in with him.
Anyway fuck all this fittin in shit....

Nov 6, 2005
Season of Da Sicc,Setrippin Bloccstyle,Dead4Life,Xorcist,Phsyco Active,Nigga Deep,24Deep...not including a legion of others...i mean everything you heard was soudin Dark
Than the Loaded albums
Loaded,P-Folks S.I.B.S.T.,Sicx ITWCT,Dub Sakk Bad2daBone,The Young Droop Albums where both heavily influenced it aint hard 2 tell,The Triple Beam albums,The PCO joints...everything on any Compilation comin outta Sac 90% of it was all soundin like they was jus coppyin Lynch...EVERYONE!
And its so fuckin sad whenever I go to boards like Rapmusic.com or whatever even on these fuckin boards Fools dont know who the fuck this man really is...all ya hear is "oh yeah the baby killer dude" WTF how can sombody who was so huge underground really not be known?...its hard 2 think what the these guys listen 2 outside the West...I see all this,Brotha Ali,Blu n Exile, I listen 2 it with an open mind n Im like are all these people jus spineless or what?
The situation was Ken Griffey Jr...the best that ever did it jus fell off n dissapeared,thats a hard thing 2 deal with when its your Era jus dissaperin n nothin but bullshit is the only other thing comin out.
Tech N9ne n Young Droop was like the only ray sunshine 4 me but It was a far cry....

Ya know... I actually agree with you too a point. I think Lynch influenced a very large portion... if not almost all of Sac through the 90's. He gets love from mainstream artists on the low, but no one has ever taken the chance and acknowledged Lynch on a grander scale... until now. Tech is in damn near the same position as Lynch was at his peak. that being hes a fucking monster (Merchandise, Shows, Talent, Tours) But has yet to be acknowledged by the real mainstream move makers. With the two working together, it may just make Strange Music harder to ignore. And no matter whichway you consider it, Lynch was SIGNED to Strange Music. He in no way DEFINES the label. Although he brings more than just a shitty distribution deal to the label. (Which seems to be a trend with Strange). So yes, I think Lynch's signing was a better move than say a.... Critical Bill, Skatterman n Snug Brim, Grave Plott, Prozak thing. And hopefully he lives up to his full potential.