Brotha Lynch Hung Die 1 By 1 (Official Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
this what he needs to do to get poppin again make videos for all his classic songs instead of that below lynch standards strange muzik shit he been dropping.

he need to do videos any of these songs went way, One A Da Las Sicc, Heaters, Did It And Did It, refuse to lose, Siccmade, walking to my funeral, Liquor Sicc, Bleeding House Mystery,

Props: DuceTheTruth

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
This shit was sick as fuck! I was grinnin ear to ear watchin this shit..

Lynch could make a video for every song on Loaded and I'm fukkn wit it.....not the new shit.

Now we gettin a video for Corpse Came to Dinner too????....thats one of my favorite tracks from the nigga

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
that and excaliber. those two tracks...FUCK.
that song had to grow on me...

but when it did, I was all about it..

..And you dont know nuthin but the killa got away Before 4:30 in the mornin and Im gone in the 6-tre Wit the windows up Musta had gin in the cup Cuz im swervin in the fastlane bout ta be spinnin em up Excaliba!!

Props: fillyacup

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
this what he needs to do to get poppin again make videos for all his classic songs instead of that below lynch standards strange muzik shit he been dropping.

he need to do videos any of these songs went way, One A Da Las Sicc, Heaters, Did It And Did It, refuse to lose, Siccmade, walking to my funeral, Liquor Sicc, Bleeding House Mystery,
Y
Themdays r long and gone brother lol I dont even smoke weed but when this white guy from orgon tossed on Q ball? Needless to say im smacked right now . Just . Getting / in the house hahha and im from oakland xraided lynch. Is yall / 916 other then that we dont give a fuck just being real lol

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Y
Themdays r long and gone brother lol I dont even smoke weed but when this white guy from orgon tossed on Q ball? Needless to say im smacked right now . Just . Getting / in the house hahha and im from oakland xraided lynch. Is yall / 916 other then that we dont give a fuck just being real lol

I give a fuck. I'd rather see all old videos vs this new shit.

And Im from San Diego.