breaking news: THERE WILL BE FOOTBALL ON SUNDAYS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
This is great news. I mean I was worried I would have to do my wifes honeydo list or something starting Sundays this fall, but now we can all rest assured. There will still be Sunday Football.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Lingerie-football-league-NFL-might-move-to-Sundays-030211

The Lingerie Football League (LFL) is eager to cash in on a possible NFL lockout, with officials announcing Wednesday it is considering moving its games from Friday nights to Sunday afternoons if the national league's season is delayed or suspended, WKYC-TV reported.

NFL owners emerged from a day-long session of mediated labor talks with the NFL Players Association on Wednesday and said no definitive decision had been made on whether to lock out the players, FOX Sports reported.

The Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) between the two sides expires at midnight ET on Thursday.

The LFL, a seven-on-seven league played by scantily-clad women, has expanded with three more franchises for its third season -- the Las Vegas Sin, Cleveland Crush and Green Bay Chill.

Three-time Pro Bowler Bob Golic, the Executive Vice President of Football Operations for the Crush, said the league had "truly gained a lot of credibility both on and off-the-field over the past couple of seasons."

GO DENVER DREAM

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
whats really funny tho

is this shit will be shown on tv more than raider games lmaoooooo

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
@ Chree and Ironlungs... go play in traffic together or something, fuckin clowns

seriously... you guys are really on the Raiders nuts so hard... it's disgusting... you care about my team more than me

the shit talking during the season is cool... but you're the only ones on the Niners vs. Raiders shit right now

ahhh fuck it... who am I kidding... I don't fucking give a shit... troll on if it makes you feel better about yourselves... buncha woozers

although it's hella funny seeing ironlungs follow around chree like a little puppy, propping everything he says.... little fucking fake baby chreebo troll

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
YOUMAD.JPG

17-9

haha i bet these bitches could even beat the raiders lmao

dont be mad cuz its true, we all know raider home games aint on tv lol

Jan 12, 2006
@ Chree and Ironlungs... go play in traffic together or something, fuckin clowns

seriously... you guys are really on the Raiders nuts so hard... it's disgusting... you care about my team more than me

the shit talking during the season is cool... but you're the only ones on the Niners vs. Raiders shit right now

ahhh fuck it... who am I kidding... I don't fucking give a shit... troll on if it makes you feel better about yourselves... buncha woozers

although it's hella funny seeing ironlungs follow around chree like a little puppy, propping everything he says.... little fucking fake baby chreebo troll