Brazy J and Smoke on Garden Blocc cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
DukeNaintEZ said:
Croke Down..lol..not every single C or B is changed you moron..YOU'RE killin me sixxness
I didn't say they were. That's what we were talking about and he brought up BD's name. Just cause I don't give a fuck enough to know about that shit isn't an excuse for you to act like a cock sucker. I assumed we were still on the same subject, but he was talking about something else. But hey, at least you spelled "you're" right this time cause if you didn't and called me a moron I would have just had to tell you how fucking stupid you are again.

OhCoy...We have more important things to discuss than the basics of being a blood, which I dont' give a fuck about. Like music and business.

May 9, 2002
Sixxness said:
I didn't say they were. That's what we were talking about and he brought up BD's name. Just cause I don't give a fuck enough to know about that shit isn't an excuse for you to act like a cock sucker. I assumed we were still on the same subject, but he was talking about something else. But hey, at least you spelled "you're" right this time cause if you didn't and called me a moron I would have just had to tell you how fucking stupid you are again.

OhCoy...We have more important things to discuss than the basics of being a blood, which I dont' give a fuck about. Like music and business.
Im just puttin you up on game homie...nothin more..nothin less...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
DukeNaintEZ said:
^^^I didnt mean to hit A nerve!..jus seems like you are always pickin an arguement or disagreeing with someone on purpose and it gets annoyin sometimes
EDIT: just check your PM man. It's cool.

Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
Im just puttin you up on game homie...nothin more..nothin less...
I just swear a lot, I'm not trippin. lol...But thanks, next time I'm playing gang trivia I'll know that...lol..