-boxing- whut do you think of brian veloria

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i think this dude is pretty tight.

he's from hawaii and is filipino just like me.he kicks ass pretty easily but last nights fight was close.i still think he won just had sum trouble thats all.but he adjusted but not enough he needs to learn form this fight and get even better.

by the way he won last night but the one of the judges gave it to him to easily it was'nt that far of a gap to score in his favor that much i believe he gave him 16 to 12 or sumthing like that.

May 8, 2002
Tooper said:
he's from hawaii and is filipino just like me..
hey tooper i know its off topic but have you ever heard of this comedian from hawaii who makes tapes/CD's. i think his name is Boo-la-hia (pretty sure the spelling is off). that dude is hella funny.

Apr 25, 2002
never heard of him.

i was'nt raised there so i don't know alot of things about that place,people and other things. .my family moved when i was one.

May 8, 2002
Tooper said:
never heard of him.

i was'nt raised there so i don't know alot of things about that place,people and other things. .my family moved when i was one.
you should try to order that shit. i dont know if the stores here have it. maybe they can get it though. its hella funny. some freinds of mine from hawaii let me borrow that shit, they had an old original tape that i CDR'ed . but really if you get a chance that shit is hella funny