Boxing schedule for the month of April

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Hope everyone's been good around here. Not sure who all is still posting, besides the folks clearly posting in this thread.

Hopkins is legit something special to watch, I don't really care all the nonsense people say about how boring fights are and this or that I honestly don't think what we're watching when he steps in the ring will ever be matched again.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Been along time naner

Yo What's your thoughts on Yunier Dorticos, you think he's legit?
Yes and no. I've always been skeptical of guys coming up with KO streaks like that, but that last fight against Eric Fields was impressive, even with Fields being a big time underachiever considering how hyped he once was.

I don't know what I'll do if him and Hernandez ever have to go at each other

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I just now saw the end of the Thurman fight, I had switched over to UFC cause the main event was about to start. But I was pretty accurate overall with my prediction, not that it really matters. Said that I wouldn't be surprised if Matthysse struggled against Molina then predicted a body shot might end the Thurman fight. That'll never happen again in my life.