bout me broccoli

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2005
Im hopin to bring tech in to do this concert we put on at UW- madison every year and i was curious if any of you know how much $ he charges to do a show so i can get that dough

also im curious about how much on average he charges to throw down a verse on someone's shit.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
A potna of mine got the first Sacramento appearence of Tech on his album due to be released. He told me he got em for 2 racks, but also he(Tech) was headed to California to do a show. So it might of been timing and he knew he could get it out of them. The song is tight tho, so I guess it was worth it. So depending on who you talk to, you might can get it less... or expect to fork out at least 2 racks.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
One of my dudes over at Revenue Records.net When I heard it he didn't put his verse on there yet. Tech was saying "yeah, my first time in Sac getting down bla blah blah Revenue Records, etc." but it was a tight track. I was trying to get on the song...but he hadn't even laid his verse at the time. Whenever it surfaces... it's gonna be a banger.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
oC triple Oc said:
Im hopin to bring tech in to do this concert we put on at UW- madison every year and i was curious if any of you know how much $ he charges to do a show so i can get that dough

also im curious about how much on average he charges to throw down a verse on someone's shit.

BOOKING INFO
http://www.strangemusicinc.com/book.html

I would hope you can draw more people than the last time we were in Madison. 40-50 people maybe? Shit was silly as fuck. The good thing about it was getting drunk from all the drink tickets we scored from the bar.

Feb 10, 2005
oh hell yea i was at that concert, sucked not enough people knew about it but it was also tight to be up close and personal- yea if it goes down it will be definately a better turn out- its for this big free concert our student radio station puts on every year- will get lots of hype.