Boss Hoss (my typa shit) disses

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I have been really liking the new cd (flame me if you want) anyways i have been liostening closely to some songs but is there any tech n9ne disses on the cd? Maybe i just miss em but i thought maybe there was. Anyways I got mine up at bannister mall for 4 bucks and for 20 songs its pretty cool.

Aug 11, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Umm, actually no... Alot odf people sell shit from there car. Look at mc hammer lol he sold shit from his car and became rich as hell as did eminem and others. Get a life dude. They were iced up and geared up more then half of the people on this board could possible afford.

Aug 11, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Im so sick of people that dont like other rappers cuz a rapper thats getting more exposure hates them. You would be on there nutz if they hit it big and i bet you wouildnt say shit to there faces. Like 50 cent fans hate ja but beofre 50 came they sang all ja songs and were murder inc this and murder inc that.

Sep 30, 2002
asavageone...quit cryin' and go buy BEEF, the dvd and the soundtrack, and then study them real hard, then go listen to Boss Hoss and his broke ass lyrics, and then get back to me.