bootleggers?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
anyone catch what eminem said bout booleggers?.. i caught just a lil bit of it and thought it was humurous...

he said something to the effect of get off the internet, if you can afford a computer then go buy the CD...

May 13, 2002
i just did a research paper on napster and what not and here is a quote from eminem fom wall of sound

" whoever put my shit on the internet, I want to meet that mother fucker and beat the shit out of him.......I picture this scrawny little dickhead going, 'I got Eminems new cd! I'm going to put it on the internet!' I think that anybody who makes excuses for that shit is a fucking bitch"

he goes on to cry about needing a paycheck and putting all his heart and soul(lol) into his music and also that if you can afford a computer then you can buy his cd.

Apr 25, 2002
fuck eminem acting like hes some type of angel all of a sudden when im sure hes done hella dirt, ill fuckin download that shit if i want and if the CD is shitty, then he gets no ends en mi casa

May 6, 2002
BIGTOE said:
I picture this scrawny little dickhead going, 'I got Eminems new cd! I'm going to put it on the internet!'
actually, dude who ripped it aint scrawny at all...poor em, dont stereotype all computer users as scrawny whimps now...the guy who ripped the cd would definetly knock eminem out.

May 16, 2002
~

SHOO I DONE CAME ACROSS THIS TIGHT LIL' SIGHT THAT GOT ALL THE SONGS & I PLAN ON BURNIN' UP ALL KINDS OF STUFF. EM NEED 2 JUST SHUT UP BEFORE THE WHOLE WORLD BURNS HIS CD BEFORE IT EVEN HITS THE STORES. HE'LL STILL MAKE A PHAT PROFIT CAUSE NOT EVERYBODY BURNS CDS...

May 13, 2002
The way I use downloading songs fairly is if i burn your shit and i like it i will go buy it just cause i like to have the actual cd but if its garb then you don't deserve my money for that trash anyways. Funny how eminem talks like he's hard.

Apr 25, 2002
Fuck Eminem....that fool can go cry me a god damn river...and this goes to almost all artist out there....I'm sorry but these fools(rappers/artists) got to be kiddin themselves if they don't think half the people on this board aren't bootleggin' their shit in some shape or form (some of you probably won't admit it). I mean, who wants to buy album after album of recycled beats and verses...I sure don't...To me, that's not worth my 15 bucks. Fuck that! I'll always download an album first before i go out and buy it (especially these days), and i if i think it's worth my hard earned money, then i'll go flip it. Back in the day, when artists actually put time into their material, there wasn't a question of whether or not the album was gonna be good or not, because if it was comin' out the Bay, 9 times out of 10 you'd know it'd at least be decent ya feel me? I'm just too broke to be buying 20 albums a month. :eek: But these are just my opinions....So fuck you if yer hatin.

May 11, 2002
Mr. Chronic...man i agree with you to tha fullest..i mean shit they the one's that made us muthafuckas download shit before buying it. we all had too many bad experiences buying old shit but with different titles. And fuck if they get all pissed off bout it..then that's fuckin they fault cuz they tyrna rip us off by fuckin with our heads..

May 5, 2002
if they want to blame n e 1 blame the companies that make burners and cars that play mp3 cds now lol they help create the market.. they sure as hell rnt tryn to slow it down. They know its illegal to duplicate even if its your own copy so they need 2 get mad at those cats cuz its no secret ppl bootleg.. they r just mad now cuz white cats have a higher turn over rate now as well as everyone else.. fuck them they r still gettin more money than some families see in a generation of work put together..

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

yaw should read/participate in the CD-R thread we got goin on in the Gather board............

Apr 25, 2002
celly510 said:
what are some good download sites?
audiogalaxy.com been around for a while. i heard its coo and shit right. kazaa & morpheus are coo too, but they done got bought out buy some big company and they about to do some shit over there. like rent out your computer's hard drive space for advertisements

May 2, 2002
Em's album just got pushed up to May 28th....

the commercial I saw fits Em's complaints.... some guy bootlegging his album on the street corner and Em's crew rolls up. Comes with some dvd or some shit.

anyways, if you go for Kazaa... get Kazaa Lite, it cuts out all the advertising shit and spyware... basically the original kazaa. But Kazaa to me is weak for rap, besides the commercial artists that is.

I can find almost anything I want on Audiogalaxy... including most bay area artists...