Boondock's back in 2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2006
Show returns to production after two-year hiatus
By STUART LEVINE

No network has been announced for Aaron McGruder's 'Boondocks.'

After nearly a two-year hiatus, animated series "The Boondocks" is returning for a third season.
According to creator Aaron McGruder's Twitter feed, the show is currently in production and set to air in early 2010.

No network has been announced, but the Sony Pictures Television-produced skein was most recently seen on Adult Swim.

Based on McGruder's cartoon strip, "The Boondocks" examines an African-American family who has moved from Chicago to the suburbs outside Washington, D.C., and quickly discovers the challenges of living in a different culture.

Show, which received many favorable reviews, was often criticized for its use of language and racial stereotypes. Fifteen episodes were created for each of the two seasons, with the most recent episode airing in spring 2008.

Feb 7, 2006
lol I was sitting next to the voice of Tom (who happens to be the black guy from Reno 911 ) and he was talking to one of the other guys from Reno 911 about what happened with the show, while bagging on other comics -shit was funny. Your right Nuttkase...bout mufuckin time for McGruder to get over his bitch ass wife and give us art.

Jan 9, 2009
thanks bro... i missed the episode ..
my girl had the tv on lock...
fuckin Jerseylicious, 20 different shows about making cakes, Basketball Wives, brandy and ray j, chili tryin to find a man.....

Jan 2, 2003
"Im calling all my bitches Michelles & all my niggaz Obamas" sad part is I remember when the world was on that shit all bad good episode heard a rumor this was the last season dont know how true that is though

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Ok, I know nothing of Boondocks, but I was watching Adult Swim when a commercial for it came on and I heard Killer Mike(Grind Time) doing the narrating. Are there rappers that provide voice to characters on the show?