Bone Thugs "Strength & Loyalty" album preview..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2006
IMO Bone Thugs fell of when everyone tried doing their solo bid and it got worse the 2nd time around. Some songs were ok but anything they put out now I don't even feel tempted to listen.

Feb 17, 2006
i liked their last album, i was definitely aware there was no bizzy, but unless they can go back a decade and get that bizzy, i'd rather have no bizzy than the one that is around these days

May 11, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Why are so many people on Bizzy's jock? Am I the only one who thinks he sounds like a high-pitched, whinny no talent "rapper"?
Yeah.............just kidding.

Different Tastes, Different People.

Feb 25, 2006
whats that track they got with akon called???? edit: nevermind its called "i tried"...what yall think about this track...i'm definitely feeling it...one of the best ive heard

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah Flesh will be on it.

IMO They dont need Bizzy yall gotta realize this isnt gonna be East 1999 and past album sounds. They grew up into men now and they gonna make different music they ready to go platinum once again and make a comeback. in this day and age that old dark shit dont sell so they gotta recreate tehmselves for this decades young consumers.