BONDS SMACKED ANOTHER...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

bonds IS one of the greatest players ever to play the game. period. after his careers over he may not be the home run king but with 8 gold gloves 4 mvp's and almost definitely over 600 homeruns and over 500 stolen bases hell be a legend forever.

M

MrFreeze

its fuckin weak that they walk him so much. i mean i know hes good and all but fuck let the man play. little kids go to the games just to see him hit and how do you think they feel when all they see him get walked like 3 times. makes me sick too Rae...1

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Alls I got to say is that Bonds will hardly ever get to hit again in his career cause every time he gets a ball to hit he hits it out. What more can you expect from a pitcher? I know I wouldn't want to pitch to him, even if it is kinda weak like that.

Late!

May 2, 2002
Bonds is a bitch..and he sounds like a bitch too. Fuck him and fuck the Giants. Unconsistant muthafuckas. I cannot WAIT till they come to AZ to get their asses swept and shutdown by Schilling, Johnson, and Kim.

May 10, 2002
Fuck Arizona this is the Giants year period and theres nothing yo ass can do about it. I wish the A's was doing better but there always slow starters but at least the yankees is getting they asses whooped. Boston is just blowing the yankees away in that division right now. How can you possibly hate on Bonds?????????????? Hes be doing it for oh so long. BONDS IS A LEGEND IN A GIANTS UNIFORM WHY YOU THINK EVERYTIME SPORTCENTER COMES ON THE GIANTS ARE THE FIRST BASEBALL TEAM THEY SHOW DO THE MATH YOU FUCKEN HATERS. SCHILLING AND JOHNSON AINT SAVING ARIZONAS ASS THIS YEAR THE GIANTS ARE GONNA BLOW THEM AWAY CUZ WE GOT 3 GOOD STARTERS AND IF YOU INCLUDE JENSEN THATS 4 GOOD STARTERS COMPARED TO ARIZONAS MEASLEY 2 GOOD STARTERS. WE GOT THE HITTING AND THE PITCHING THIS YEAR ITS ALL OVER WITH!!!!!

May 8, 2002
honestly the giants only have one good starter Russ Ortiz and on most other teams he would be a #2 starter. after him the rest of the starting staff is at least inconsistant at worst sucky!!!

May 10, 2002
You must not have seen kirk rueter pitch this year hes been shutting down everybody. And ryan jenson has just been fantastic almost had a fucken no hitter whens the last time you seen a giants pitcher almost throw a no hitter. Levon if thats how you spell hasnt been pitching so good lately but i think his first 3 starts he shut down everyone but aint positive on that BUT EVEN THE PEOPLE ON ESPN HAS RECOGNIZED IT THE GIANTS PITCHING FOR THE MOST PART HAS BEEN FANTASTIC AND IF THEY KEEP IT UP THE GIANTS HAVE A GOOD CHANCE TO GO TO THE WORLD SERIES AND WIN IT. BASICALLY ALL THEY NEED IS JEFF KENT TO GET HOT AND THEY WILL HAVE TO PITCH TO BONDS AND IT WILL BE OVER WITH THE GIANTS WILL HAVE A EASY RIDE TO THE PLAYOFFS.