Bo and PAC new tracks!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2002
in the new murder dog cbo says him and pac did more than 2 tracks 2gether they did 4, man bo needs 2 call up pacs mom or sumthin and get 1 of the tracks for his future album cus then a lot more people will wanta peep his shit just cus pacs on there

May 9, 2002
I dont wanna imagine how much BO would have to PAY Suge or Afeni 4 that

But hearin two more Songs with these OG Bosses would be ultimate BarSavery

I cant even think of a harder Collabo in Gangsta Rap

May 20, 2002
from what ive heard, even to have urself released on the track ur already featured with pac, will cost u a shitload or they'll cut ur ass out, even if u thought the track was done

T

thug_proppa

suge tried to get c-bo on tha row mabey shit will work out . you never know.

Apr 25, 2002
THA RIPPA said:
ja rule=far more industry power than c-bo
C-BO is a boss who came up on the strength of his talent and word of mouth. JA RULE just has tv exposure. BO got plenty of power. Don't get it twisted.

May 9, 2002
-SI said:
while were on the subject of death row, c-bo should do some shit with atl. agree?

SPEAK ON IT!!!!!!!!!1

That's what I BEEN Hopin to witness one Day!

Think About it...

C-Bo and KMG's Voice and Style would sound hella hard together (With a little Verse from Big Syke on it) over a Bass-Heavy Big Hutch Beat.........CLASSIC

But I heard ATL aint Fukin wit Tha Row anymore...?

T

thug_proppa

BO and eastwood yuk and crooked I now that would be some crazy shit. with yumouth legal problems with def jam and all yuk should get down suge always find a way to come through for folks. and then they stab him in the back. but dammm that would be some straight mobb shit. the oh girl song with crook and tha luniz is one of my favorite tracks ever.

does bo come up on hear anymore? Bo if you see this shit folks speak on it cause that be some raw shit.