*BLING*BLING*BLING*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
so yesterday i watched this show on vh-1 called lifestyles of hip hop superstars and all that, anyhow Baby (b.g.) had a watch that he paid a grip of cash for supposedly and said it was made by some famous jewelers taht rappers go through. when i saw it i was like yo! thats the same watch tech had at the concert. sure enough i pull out my concert pics and theres tech posing for the camera making a devil wit his hand and his watch is just fucking shinin. it has a circle around it that are all diamons and the inside of the watch is like orange, blue and yellow. So my question actually to tech HQ since they actually know tech. How much did tech pay for his watch . Baby said he paid around 50 g's for his. i know tech has made it to where he got a house and all that but does he have cash to just piss away on a fat ass watch like that.

Nov 14, 2002
Let me let you in the know... Baby is bullshittin.

Just like Em said that necklace of his was 450,000 dollars. Man, I just talked to a guy who walk around sellin' knockoffs and he wanted me to pay 20 bucks for a watch very similar to what you're talking about.

I'd have bought it too, if the last Rolex he sold me hadn't broken in two days... I like that shit too... Fuck.

Nov 14, 2002
LoL.. if I had a cam that was workin' right now, I'd post up mine... But that looks almost EXACTLY like what I had... Problem I had was the little post that holds the band into the face. It had to bend to hold it, and I guess they just took a straight bar and bent it, the next thing I know the shit is broken..

You know what I mean?

Jun 23, 2003
im tellin you guys. his watch was just like babies. and baby aint gonna buy no CZ. and i know techs is just like his. i would belive it is a gift before beliveing it was fake.

Jun 23, 2003
found a pic of it

techs watch is like this but with a black band. the brand on it says jacob and co. i think you were right , it was jake the jeweler

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com

Zer0.MediA said:
LoL.. if I had a cam that was workin' right now, I'd post up mine... But that looks almost EXACTLY like what I had... Problem I had was the little post that holds the band into the face. It had to bend to hold it, and I guess they just took a straight bar and bent it, the next thing I know the shit is broken..

You know what I mean?
yeah man i know what u mean except my stops ticking lol u have to whind it up.....:eyecross: but i never sport it hah