BLACK C OR PRIME -

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
YA TOLD ME TO HIT YOU ON THANGS GOIN DOWN TO PROMOTE....
HERE IT IS:

WE WILL BE THERE PROMOTIN' LIKE SAVAGES AGAIN....

INFO:

ALL WEEKEND-July 26th-28th: 'GILROY GARLIC FESTIVAL' This annual festivals draws more than 125,000 people every year and last year 25,000 pieces of garlic bread were served. About 100 artists will present their work, and food vendors do pretty much anything you can imagine with garlic! Details: 10am-7pm, Admission: $5- $10, Contact: (408) 842-1625 or www.gilroygarlicfestival.com Where: Christmas Hill Park, off Highway 101, in Gilroy.

ALSO, ON SUNDAY JULY 28TH @ 8PM:

Y2KASSOCIATES HAS A SHOW FOR RAPPIN 4TAY, SAN QUINN AND MORE IN SAN JOSE @ POLYESTER'S. GO HERE FOR THE INFO: WWW.Y2KASSOCIATES.COM

ONE.

PR.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
ALSO!

Jul 27th: '1ST ANNUAL BAY BRIDGE CUSTOM CAR SHOW'

This is a family event. Security WILL be enforced. No alcohol.

Entertainment: D.J., Black "N" Brown Ridah Thugs, San Quinn, Speedy Loc, Mousie plus Special Guests!

Public transportation is advised since there is a Giants/Dodgers game that same day. Details: 11am to 5 pm, $15.00 admission, 10 & under free, phone:

We shall have a few folks there promoting as well...keep an eye out for them D.U.G.O.U.T. flyers.....wish we could be there in physical form....but we got that event in SJ!

PR.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Chris Aug 3rd in Fresno at the Fairgroundz.. Freaknik or sumpin of that nature

and Sun Aug 4th (i believe) Summer Splash 2002 in Manteca.. it was crackin last year... a shitload of people.

I'll be at you real soon with those layouts homie.

May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
og MS said:
Chris Aug 3rd in Fresno at the Fairgroundz.. Freaknik or sumpin of that nature

and Sun Aug 4th (i believe) Summer Splash 2002 in Manteca.. it was crackin last year... a shitload of people.

I'll be at you real soon with those layouts homie.
GOOD LOOKIN OUT ,WE'LL BE AT THAT SUMMER SPLASH...IS THERE PERFORMANCES OR JUST A PARTY? I'LL BE IN RENO THE 3RD..BUT I CAN SHOOT YOU SOME FLYERS IF YOU GONE BE THERE DOIN YA PROMO THANG AT THE FREAKNIK...HIT ME UP ON THE EMAIL IF YOU SMASHIN OUT...ONE!