Bizzy Bone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
Has anyone seen that video they played for a lil while on Uncut on BET wit bizzy bone featured in it and theres all these hos in tha video and there getting blunted. I remember that tha trac was coo but now i cant remember what it was cald or anything else. Hit me if ya noe what im talking about
PEACE

Jul 6, 2002
That was Joker the Bailbondman's song called "Uh-huh," reppin dat 907 ( Holdin it down in da Anchor Town if you ain knowin!)

"Aint nuttin like money in a ziplock bag/ uh-huh, uh-huh/ Smash fa tha cash!"

Jul 6, 2002
^yeah! It was pretty tight. Lil Bobmer first started rappin when he was in McLaughlin (juvey hall in Ak) over the phone Xraided style back in 95 (if I am not mistaken). I remember when Joker was first puttin out lp's allota Ak ninjaz was dissin him, but now he got exposure and he's doin his thang. Have y'all ever heard of Dem Out Da Cutt Villenz? Joker produced about three or four songs on their last joint that came out back in 2000..

His new Cd

Sep 5, 2002
anyone heard of Shadik?

He's also a rapper from Alaska. He's hella tight. I think hes one of the tightest underground talent. I found him online.

damn, i forgot where though, when i find it again, i let yall know.