Bionic Commando Rearmed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
Who's played this game? I bought it and its pretty tight for $10 bucks. the graphics are updated and look pretty good. there is about 12 levels and i beat 5 of them. there is like 6 weapons each with an upgrade that you have to find hidden throughout the levels. then there is about 12 equipments things you get like a power claw (where you can grab enemies and use them as sheilds), to iron boots, etc. im having fun with this game but some of the shit is too hard all the lil jumps you gotta do i always fuck up but it just takes a couple of tries til you get it down. there is also like 56 virtual events things you can do too if you want.

Jan 18, 2006
Who's played this game? I bought it and its pretty tight for $10 bucks. the graphics are updated and look pretty good. there is about 12 levels and i beat 5 of them. there is like 6 weapons each with an upgrade that you have to find hidden throughout the levels. then there is about 12 equipments things you get like a power claw (where you can grab enemies and use them as sheilds), to iron boots, etc. im having fun with this game but some of the shit is too hard all the lil jumps you gotta do i always fuck up but it just takes a couple of tries til you get it down. there is also like 56 virtual events things you can do too if you want.
is this like the nes version?

Jan 18, 2006
omg thats fucken sick, why the fuck developers never made another one sooner is fucken pathetic to me