bill parcells to be studio analyst with espn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
http://www.comcast.net/sports/index.jsp?cat=SPORTS&fn=/2007/03/01/599708.html&cvqh=itn_parcells

BRISTOL, Conn. - Bill Parcells is returning to ESPN, the network he left before signing on to coach the Dallas Cowboys.

Parcells was unveiled Wednesday as part of the cable network's "Monday Night Countdown" crew that will precede the network's game telecasts. He had been an analyst on ESPN's Sunday pregame show in 2002 before leaving to coach the Cowboys.

Parcells, 65, stepped down after four seasons in Dallas, a coaching career that ended in Seattle when quarterback Tony Romo dropped a snap on what might have been a game-winning field goal in a wild-card playoff game.

Overall, he had 19 seasons as an NFL head coach, winning two Super Bowls with the New York Giants. He also took New England to the title game after the 1996 season, becoming one of five coaches to take two different franchises to that game.

"The reason I'm back at ESPN is because of the strong relationships I built there both on the set and behind the scenes," Parcells said in a statement issued by the network.

"I will get the opportunity to work with many of those same people again and I am looking forward to picking up where I left off. Viewers can look forward to hearing a coach's insight on what's happening in the league and I'm excited about lending that kind of perspective."

In addition to the Monday night show, Parcells will also appear on other programs, contribute weekly columns to ESPN.com and co-host a radio show with Chris Mortensen on Friday evenings.

this is gonna be some comedy