Biggest 40 Ounce Internet Groupie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Biggest 40Ounce Records Internet Groupie

• Kalyn

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Dirty Clint

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • NASA

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Slow Poke

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
If this was a few years ago, I'd give myself the nod, but I've been away for a while. Who holds the thrown as the 40-ounce records internet groupie ?

My vote goes to Kayln.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
lol....call it what you want man I'm just showin' my support. I really don't give two shits what you or any other internet personality on this board thinks. I'm on here for one reason and that's to support the shit I grew up on by being active. I'm not on here trying to impress siccness.net members who I don't even fucking know.

Jul 13, 2002
I voted for myself. LOL
It has nothing to do with being an internet groupie though; I enjoy 40 oz. music. I've been listenin' to N2Deep since 1992 and have bigg respect for the Playa.

One

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
clint you hurt my feelings,...over here,.....

wtf,...man,....first off
1. my name is in caps
2. and in one word SLOWPOKE
3. WHY I GOT TO BE LAST ON THE LIST!
4. come on now man,..groupie?....as my mom told me as a young man (5years old)
"mijo,.....fuck the dumb chit!!!!"
the trem groupie is a person that goes to events, parties back stage with the
enertainers,...and then has drunking hyphy sex with the enertainers,.....
are you inplying that me and jey tee have had sex?,...ewwwwwwh foul play mang,..to come up on here and say that is way foul ball man,....
that aint player made man!!!!

i'm hurt that you woulld even put me and nasa and jay tee out like that

i'm kinda thinking you really ment to say "bigest suporters" or even "bigest fans up on here".....but groupie?,....that is a word used to try and degrade someone like "whore/hooker/tramp/bitch" some who carry these tittles have lil or no shame
sport them like a badge of uniqness,...but for me,....it's gets a nawww not me

like i said there player clint,...i'm sure jer heart was in the right place,.....it just did not conect with your intentions,...

respect and all,...but can we come up with a better tittle?

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

some one voted for me?

wtf!!!!!!!!!

if i ever find out who voted for me,...me and that fool is gonna have a dance off all crazy like,...like some soul train dancers mixed in with a lil bit of that crazy fool that use to dance for hammer with the flat hair that stuck up,....one on one!!!

Apr 25, 2002
1. If you jock a rap star you're a groupie, period.

2. What's the meaning of 'Get some business" ? Is that ebonics for "get a life" ? 7 posts a day for 4 years seems like a lot of rap board following. In Kayln's defense a good portion of her posts were jocking that rapper that got caught eating boogers in back allys in another forum. Anyway, maybe a little rude on my part to call out Kayln, but it's just a post on the internet. Should be no problem to laugh it off... especially if it isn't true

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
It's not like everyone you listed sits on this board all day sending Jay Tee messages about how tight he is. I know I don't do it. Most of us come over to the 40 Ounce forum maybe once a day, post something (usually positive up until now) and bounce so I don't get how that qualifies you as being a groupie. That's like me calling you a lame for calling yourself a siccness.net oog. I'm not gonna do it because I don't care about your status or what you label yourself as. If that's the case we might as well start calling everyone groupies.

Dec 11, 2002
Pimperoni said:
1. If you jock a rap star you're a groupie, period.

2. What's the meaning of 'Get some business" ? Is that ebonics for "get a life" ? 7 posts a day for 4 years seems like a lot of rap board following. In Kayln's defense a good portion of her posts were jocking that rapper that got caught eating boogers in back allys in another forum. Anyway, maybe a little rude on my part to call out Kayln, but it's just a post on the internet. Should be no problem to laugh it off... especially if it isn't true

How precious.

Indeed.. if you 'jock' a rapper because of their 'fame' or if you wanna throw the na- sure thats a groupie.. what is it if you do business with them? still a groupie..?

A good portion of my posts are making me money in the NW forum or talking shit in the Sistas Side (I'm a mod).. and as for the guy that picks his nose-- its not something I care to speak on 1. because its none of your business and 2. because you dont know what youre talking about.
I have no problem laughing off your ignorance.. in this business I do it all the time..

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
fucking a,.....this is the first time i seen any of you act like this in this fourm,....

next to the sicctunes,....this was one of the most drama free forums,....dammmmmmmmmmm

pimip,..as you can tell i'm not mad,...but dam,....you going hard in the paint like no other time i ever saw you,..you o.k.?
i have my self gone over bord here and there,...but this is very unlike you,....

i wish you and everyone on here the very best,...

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
^^Fucking A, this is the first time I actually understood what you said. lol I'm just playing SP

Pimperoni: I never said I was mad at you man + I did find it funny when I first seen it. Like I said I don't know you so it doesn't really bother me at all. I just find it amazing how that word can get thrown around so easily on this board....especially without knowing us personally or what we do.

btw...you knew I couldn't let you get away with that "oog" thing. lol

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
fucking a,....nasa you are starting to catch on to my code words,...fuck time to switch up,...

clint my bad,...i actualy thought you made this thread,..and acceodently said "player clint" in my first post on here,...

forgive me for that,....

now back to your reg. shculed drama on this fourm,....

FUCKING A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 5, 2002
k, i voted for kalyn, i don't really know why. maybe cuz she seems to be the only girl in this survey? ;)
nah, just kiddin, the whole thread is bullshit