BIG TIGER SAYS "I BUILT SWISHAHOUSE".

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2003
A rapper named Big Tiger aka Big Tike once was a rapper on Swishahouse, but now he's mad and his dissing the label saying "It’s time to take a piss on the house." That's not sanitary, is it? Nevertheless, he says he tried to speak to Swisha CEO Michael Watts, but the pair ended up in a scrap. He's really mad, but I cannot verify the truthfulness of his words...he sounds convincing as all hell. Anytime you say, "I built Swishahouse," you are really real or crazy.

ALLHIPHOP.COM

WHAT'S WRONG WITH DUDE? THIS MAN MUST BE FEELIN HIMSELF.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I've always wondered what happened to all the artists that used to be on Swisha House but didn't make it big - Big Pic, Lil Mario and all the others?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
He put out either the first or one of the first nationally distributed albums from Swisha House in 2001 called "I Came to Wreck." It is a dope fucking album. I don't know about "building" Swisha House but he sure as hell did help lay the foundation by tearing up their old mixtapes. Big Tiger got spits that's for sure.

On a side note anyone know what's up with Blynd Cyde that used to be down with Swisha House?

Dec 26, 2005
nob0die said:
J dawg and Lil Mario and Big Pic got wrecked by Slim thugger on Tha Boss cd

^^^yeah slim served them niggaz all by his damn self, but that wusnt tha only tape were he wrecked em. sabwarfare & street boy IMO were da throwdest.