BIG LURCH???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.kavierocks.com
i posted a thread about the Cosmic Slop Shop a few days ago.....anyway, Lurch changed his name to Mr. Brainy...so if u lookin 4 him look 4 that name...i don't know if he dropped anything yet, but when he does, believe i'ma pick it up...ay, i was wonder is Lurch from West Oakland, cuz i heard that shit somewhere before is that true...

May 11, 2002
Im pretty positive that Mr. Brainy and Big Lurch arent the same person. Isn't Mr. Brainy the one who has done a few collaborations with Lil Ric? As for his hometown I think I heard something about him being from Texas I believe.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

that dude got the funniest voice in the world...

where is JFK manor? is that at the end of Potrero near I-580?

S

senatorOFdaYAE

lurch is from dallas texas he was found by mac mall then mall introduced him to mike mosley..lurch was in a serious car acdident a while back in dallas...

elevatEdge

CEO/Artist of Elevated Ent.
May 3, 2002
he wuz posted in vallejo (out in the swamps/rancho) for a minute. believe he went to some school out of state and planz to get shit crackin' muzically after he'z done with that. said somethin' about startin' up a label or somethin'.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Kavie said:

but if u listen to "Gimme Yo Sak" on Lil' Ric & Laroo's album, dude sound dead on Lurch...but then again u might be right...
Cause THAT IS Lurch featured on that song......Mr. Brainey is featured on some other songs in that same album.........Lurch has a deeper voice, while Mr. Brainey kinda sounds like Grope....

S

senatorOFdaYAE

yeah lurch is cool now..im not to sure on what hes doing now days...ill check into it tho for yall...and doonie is dope as well he still workin with rick rock...

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Senator: Doonie is DOPE. And he seems like a decent dude. I did an interview with him back when the Slop Shop album first came out. He was a good interview and real humble and able to answer questions in depth (a lot of rappers like to give one or two word answers which makes for a shit interview).

How can I get in touch with him? I have old numbers for him from back in the day, but I gotta get at him about this project I'm doin'. Hit my e-mail with some help if you can. [email protected]

Gone,
Doxx

S

senatorOFdaYAE

doxx i will look into getting doonies info for you....doonie baby is a thinker for real.... hey by the way do you know tevia?he used to be with 4080!if so how is he doing?

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I was actually the one who brought Tev to 4080 and got him writin' over there 'cause at the time I was doin' at least two reviews or an interview in every issue. He asked me to hook him so I connected him with Lauchlan. Yes sir, I know Tev. Or should I say knew Tev 'cause I haven't seen that cat in a few man. Last time I saw him he was livin' in SF, but damn that had to have been at least two or three years ago. I got folks that have known him since way back though and I'm sure they still connect with him. I'll find out what he's up to and let you know.

And PLEASE don't forget about tryin' to connect me with Doonie. I gotta get at least a verse from that dude.

Gone,
Doxx