Big Lurch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2007
www.hollafront.com
I don't know if y'all know bout my boy big lurch (Antron Singleton), but he from texas and go hard. He got locked up a couple years ago for going crazy. Wikipedia:

n April 2002, Singleton murdered Tynisha Ysais in her apartment while under the influence of PCP. Her boyfriend Thomas Moore testified that he and Singleton spent the evening prior to the murder smoking PCP, also known as Angel Dust.

The victim was found in her apartment by her friend Alisa Allen. Her chest had been torn open and a three-inch blade was found broken off in her shoulder blade. Teeth marks were found on her face and lungs, which had been torn from her chest. Eyewitnesses reported that when Singleton was picked up by police, he was naked in the middle of the street, covered in blood and staring at the sky. A medical examination performed shortly after his capture found human flesh in his stomach which was not his own.

On November 7, 2003, he was sentenced to life in prison. [1] He had been convicted of murder and aggravated mayhem the previous June after pleading not guilty by reason of insanity at the time of the murder. The court ruled that his intoxication and plea of insanity were not satisfactory reasons for committing the crime.

----------------------------------------------------------

Well right now, they are trying to change his sentence to the death penalty... Now I know y'all that aint from Texas aint gonna be able to be at the rallies and shit going on for him, but just pray for him. Cause dude really was a good dude, one of the most humble you will meet. Real recognize real, pray for Lurch.

Feb 25, 2007
IMO, Lurch shouldn't even get life in prison.. He wasn't in his right mind, Cuz'. Or they should have at least had him capable for parole, which they might have, I don't know.

May 11, 2002
You Raaaaannnnnngggggggg.............

What Lurch did was wrong. He got high on PCP and violenty killed a woman. I am sorry, but I will not pray for Lurch.

He was great on the mic....I always like Lurch. Cosmic Slop Shop is a classic in my book.

Jun 20, 2007
www.hollafront.com
Dude wasn't in his right mind man, if you ever met lurch you would know that. Lurch wasnt the type of dude to do that shit when he was straight. Lurch wouldn't think bout doin something that gruesome, trust me. Pray for him man, cause lord knows he need it.

Jun 28, 2005
The dude tore a girls chest open and her lungs had teeth marks on it, he chose to smoke pcp, i know he's ur friend and all but that does deserve ATLEAT life in prison...........imagine if ur mom got her chest ripped open, had bite marks on her lungs and face, and the killer didnt get life in prison, i would be very pissed

Aug 5, 2003
IT was a bogus situation. I feel as though he got what he deserves, no reason to believe that he wouldn't take more pcp and do something just as bad or worse if he were out. He had pieces of her fingers in his stomach. I love his music though.

Jan 2, 2003
Codeine said:
What Lurch did was wrong. He got high on PCP and violenty killed a woman. I am sorry, but I will not pray for Lurch.

He was great on the mic....I always like Lurch. Cosmic Slop Shop is a classic in my book.
My thoughts exactly.....