Big Daddy Kane Show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Lyricist Lounge Club Series Presents legendary Big Daddy Kane with Wu-Tang associate Killah Priest. Wednesday, March 19, 8pm @ Chop Suey

1325 E Madison St, All Ages

Anyone goin to this show?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Line by line, chapter after chapter
Like a pimp on the street, I got a rap ta
those who chose to oppose, friend or foes I still dispose
Blow em out like afros
Too many rappers have fronted to get a name out
Yellin and screamin and jeerin but still came out
Off the wall as butter soft-er y'all
So you waited for Kane, to come after all
competition, that bite and chew and crunch and munch
to play me out position, you on a mission
But stop lyin and tryin to front adventures
Your rhymes are more false than dentures
Freeze, as I get warm like a heater
Bite like a mosquito, but still can't complete a
rhyme or find the time to design a line
or phrase that pays, so you down in rhyme
I get busy from sun to sun
Only twenty-one, untouched by ANYONE
No one throws, bangs or blows
All foes I keep em runnin like pantyhose
They got soft and tender, front and they'll surrender
I turned off more lights than Teddy Pendergrass
Bring on the trial, war be my style
but when I'm in effect, they feel the wrath, of Kane!

Yeah boy that was the shit!!!!!!! lol

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
"The wrath of Kane......"

Ya'll youngsters don't know shit about that! Kane is a legend for real......I'd love to go too. I have to work though......:(

"Ain't no half steppin'............"
Real chop! Kane is one of the all time greatest...up there with Rakim and Kool G Rap. If yall aint knowin check out "The Wrath of Kane" and "Its a Big Daddy Thing." Two of the best hip hop albums of all time. See where a lot of rappers got their influence from.

"rappers is so full of shit, they need Exlax!"

Kane was the king of punchlines

I wish I could go to this show...but I got a million other things to take care of this week.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:

I wish I could go to this show...but I got a million other things to take care of this week.

How's that Senior project? :cool: I remember this week last year.....

May 18, 2002
www.myspace.com
Im down to go.......you goin Kaoz? Mo you down??

Too bad for yall Shorecrest folks who got that gotdamn senior project.......lol. Im sittin over here at Shorewood doin absolutely nothin, just waitin it out till June.....:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:

Other than the fact that Ive had to do stress relief exercises for the past week, and that I almost had a nervous breakdown yesterday...its been fine!
Best of luck on the project YV, I hope you and Pain make it by Friday and don't completely collapse from exhaustion. The UTR studio is definitely being broken in now, I can only imagine how much heat is being spit in there. All I got to say is "I spit petroleum and breath flame what do you think I bring sunscreen in the booth for, haha. Nothin but a flammable mouth. Shit is sick as usual.

Aug 31, 2002
this show was off the hooker!

Cat name bizarre royale was dope, his flows was different.
killah priest was all wutang.

Last, Big Daddy Kane steels the show. That was my first time ever seen him performed. He haves the best performance ever, he is legend to study on artistic development. His crowd participation, his flows, how he spit, was so flawless. He did not lose he's touch at all. For me being an entertainer, I learnt something different outta him.

I even met all of them personally backstage kickin it with them. That was a blessong.