BIG CONTEST COMING SOON.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
ive been gathering prizes for a lil bit a got a few good ones...
signup and details coming soon. heres a list of prizes so far...(not all go to first place, and there will be possibly more in the future)

2 cds from the sicc shop of your choice courtesy of B!tch Please

Autographed posters from Tech N9ne, X-Raided, Black C, & Young Thugg courtesy of Law and www.RapKansasCity.com

Playa Rae - Hustlin City 2 City Executive Decisions courtesy of THE D.U.G.O.U.T. and www.DugoutEnt.com

Mo-X & Lil'G - Angry Souls courtesy of www.unknownterritory.com

please support them because they support you!!!!!

www.RapKansasCity.com
www.DugoutEnt.com
www.UnknownTerritory.com

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
sign up will be coming soon and yea thats why i was trying to get a lot of prizes so it will bring some more action. im gonna find some art boards and advertise it on there. if you know any good art boards list em so when the shit starts i post on em and let em know.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
that all hasnt been decided yet, i wanna come with a way thats unique and no1 will call unfair. i was just posting up the prizes to let yall know whats comin. if you got a contest/round idea please feel free to pm me

Nov 4, 2003
www.angelfire.com
Since you probably want to bring out the creativity in people.. I'd post a few pics.. and state that at least one must be used in the entry to be eligible. Then you could give some info about the artist.. cd title.. song titles.. etc. with no specific direction.. and see what people come up with. You'll most likely see some great work.. if the contest is very open conceptually.

Hope I didn't overstep by making suggestions.. but I used to run a lot of creativity based contests in my job.. as well as on a personal level. :)

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
i stay in the south pretty much as south as possible til you get to renton, by rainier beach high. other than that i be in west seattle since i go to school there and know a few ppl. i have enough prizes for this contest but there will be more so stay tuned...