Big Bang Theory

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Anyone fuck with this?

My roommate turned me onto it recently and its pretty funny. I dont get all the comic book jokes and all the scientific jokes and shit but its still pretty good. Even with all the nerdy stuff.

And Sheldon cracks my shit up. If it wasnt for him i wouldnt even touch this show no marty. I cannot stop laughin at this fool

not to mention kaley

sorry if this is a repost but when u search BIG BANG THEORY in the search box it goes to an error...too much for the sicc to process lol

Mar 8, 2008
its one of my favorite shows out right now, sheldon is fucken funny and the blonde chick is fucken gorgeous.

if you havent watched an episode you sleeping on it..

mondays at 9:30 on CBS..

Dec 26, 2004
Yeah its too nerdy with all the comic books N scientific talk but Im into it. Its funny how Sheldon 'rips' Penny for not knowing certain things. Seen 2 interviews of 'Sheldon' on talk shows, funny that he really acts the same as the show character.

Mar 8, 2008
yeah i dont think the show would be the same without sheldon, the star wars/star trek comic book shit i dont get either but they are nerds so i guess those things play a part..