BG and Juvenile

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
To be honest these two were the only cds I ever bought off cash money CHOOPER CITY IN THE GHETTO and 400 DEGREEZ. And look what happened. They both left cash money. Bg said he was damn sick and tired of the "BLING BLING SHIT" and Juvi Left cause he was sick of it also and they both wanted to keep it more "GANGSTA" gotta love that. I know hella people hated cash money artist in general but come on now BG and JUVI is pretty tight to me. But hey that is just me.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
BG's old shit was a lot better....no bling bling really...get It's All On U Vol.2..that's a really good album

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Peep this interview

B.G. Interview (May 2002)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been 10 years since B.G. dropped his first album "True Stories" when he was only 14. Over the past decade he's had some ups and downs with his career, from hit songs like 'Bling Bling' to problems with drugs. Well he has left Cash Money Records and is striving to achieve success on his own label 'Chopper City Records' He is in negotiations with a few Major Labels and you can expect a deal to be struck soon. The first album to be released on his label will be his 'Comeback' album "A Living Legend" which will feature Juvenile, Soulja Slim and artists from Chopper City Records. Future albums will include releases from his brother Hakim "Street Poetry" as well as Gar & Snipe.

Do you feel that you was getting cheated by Cash Money?

No, not in the beginning I aint feel like that, it was really like 80% love, 20% business, I didnt feel like that at first.

Are you still contractually connected with them, do you owe them an album or anything like that?

I'm officially no longer a cash money records recording artists, Im straight chopper city, ya heard me?

Liz Weezy was saying that he done over 100 songs and was gonna pick out his best tracks for his album, so do you got a whole bunch of **** just recorded with them?

Yea, I mean, you know what I'm sayin, they got enough for a whole nother album on me, they got the hot boys album that we got finished, then they got songs that we was just doin ya know, yea they got alot of **** on me.

Do you know whats gonna happen with that ****? Is the hot boys album gonna drop?

I mean, that Hot Boys album, thats a hot product, you know what I'm sayin, it'll be a hot product, ya know? So, I dont know how they gonna play with that, I dont know if they gonna call all us to the table, and we come to some kind of agreement or whatever, but I cant see it droppin without us comin to some kind of understanding about whats gonna happen.

So if they dropped that album and asked you to come back and do the video, would that happen?

It depends....Oh Yea, yea I'll do the video, it'll be all about a dollar.

Do you know all the new artists on Cash Money?

I know Lac & Stone, I dont know Boo & Gotti. I know T.Q. & I know Mack 10, but I dont know Boo & Gotti. I know Lac & Stone, cause Stone out the Magnolia Projects and Lac from Uptown, so I know them personally, ya know, really know them, them other cats I dont even know them dudes. I aint tryin to get to know em.

You think that Cash Money has changed over the years? As far as, just starting out on the underground and going to a mainstream style?

Yea, Yea, in a way, I mean certain parts of what we was doin on certain areas of the game has been changed, but as far as me I aint lose none of my gangsta rythm, ya heard me? Yea, I'ma be me.

I heard rumors that Turk done left, you heard anything about that?

No, Turk..man as we speak, Turk in jail right now, ya know? Turk been jail for the past 7 months and I talked to him 2 nights ago and he ready to take off too

He is?

Yea, you know what I'm sayin, he gonna go with Chopper City Records

He gonna roll with Chopper City Records?

Yea

Do you know when he get out?

He Supposed to be going to Trial Tuesday

You dont think Weezy will ever leave Cash Money?

With Weezy its straight business you know what I'm sayin? Weezy done even **** with him like we used to, weezy go there, do what he gotta do.

He supposed to be callin his new album 500 Degreez, I know you was doin a song with Juvenile recently, do you know if Juvenile has said anything about that title?

The quote that they had in a magazine was somethin about he namin his album 500 degreez, cause he feel he the hottest hot boy, he was sayin it towards Juve, but I'm a Hot Boy too, so he sayin he hotter than me too. All us when we by ourself or doin individual thangs, might call ourself the #1 hot boy, thats just how a ***** is, thats how a ***** feel, but when we amongst each other, we all equal. But Wayne aint ready for what he gettin himself into.
In all your time with Cash Money, did you ever think they would hook up with No Limit and do a couple of songs or could you never see that happenin?

No, no, no. Well really me personally, I got 2 friends that was under No Limit that I grew up with and thats Mac who is incarcerated now and soulja slim who incarcerated now. And as a matter of fact, Soulja Slim not on No Limit no more and me and him done a song together thats goin on my album. Mac was on my first Chopper City album.

When did you decide to start Chopper City Records?

When I felt as though its time for some new entrepreneurs, cause the other *****s gettin old, time to bring the rap game back to the streets ya heard me? Put that bling bling **** up for a minute, I'm sick of it.

Whats gonna be the first album that come out on Chopper City Records?

As of right now, we gonna go on and drop my album, cause my fans waitin on me, its a highly anticipated album, its just about that time for me to come back out and let the world know that BG aint goin nowhere, the name of my new album is called 'A Living Legend'

You got a release date for it yet?

I aint got no exact release date, but we goin for August.

Yall talkin to some major labels, tryin to get a deal?

I'm in the process of gettin a deal right now, I should be pullin in a deal in another week or 2.

Are yall gonna be collaberating with UTP on any projects?

Yea, off top man. Me and Juvey aint got no beef, matter of fact, me and Juve just done a song together (On Juve's tour bus, in his studio) and me and him bout to do another song together thats goin on my album.

Who did the production on that track?

Juve, beleive it or not.

Who's producin your album "A Living Legend"

Well i got 2 producers that worked on my album, dude named Ke-noe and another dude named Soulja. Puttin some young producers in the game ya know, time for them to get a little spotlight and let it be known that its more producers out there than Mannie Fresh, more than Timbaland, Swizz Beats, ya know? So I'm gonna give them a shot and let it be known that they got underground mutha****as that can produce platinum hits too.

Who you got featured on your album?

Really with this album here, its like a comeback album, this like the most important album of my career, cause by me being gone for a lil period of time and by all the rumors that they had about me, by alot of **** that been goin on with me and revolving around me, I felt as though that the majority of my album had to me, to let them know I still can hold it down by myself, so I really wasnt lookin for too many features but my click.

Is Ke-Noe gonna be exclusively producing for yall?

Yea, he is as of right now.

I heard yall was lookin to make a Hot Girls group.

That aint nothin started right now, but whatever makes the money.

Are yall lookin for any more artists to sign to Chopper City Records?

Not right now, in the future we might pick up a few more artists, but right now my roster's full. I aint tryin to have no click like No Limit with 30 mutha****as.

A while back I read something about you supposed to be making a movie about your life story? What happened with that, is that still gonna happen?

Its in negotiation right now.

You got any plans to do a clothing line?

Yea

What are you gonna call it?

I dont know if I'm gonna call it BG Wear, its gonna be some gangsta ****, it might be On The Block Gear, ya know what I'm sayin?

What are some of your favorite cd's to bump?

You know I'm a Tupac ***** man. But I like everybody, I mean theres so much **** be droppin back to back, I bump alot a ****. I bump Nas, I bump 8Ball & MJG. If its for me man.

You got any comments

Just let it be known, ya heard me, that Chopper City Records, bout to lock it dizown!

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I personlly like this one

When did you decide to start Chopper City Records?

When I felt as though its time for some new entrepreneurs, cause the other *****s gettin old, time to bring the rap game back to the streets ya heard me? Put that bling bling **** up for a minute, I'm sick of it.

lolol shit is funny

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
people gotta understand, Cash Money isn't all 'Bling-bling', well... maybee the Big Tymers are but the rest of em barely talk about that shit (and i got all the Cash Money cd's). people should know their shit before they talk

May 10, 2002
In my opinion BG and Juve was cash money, there the ones that made the label really come up, the other foo's is alright but there lost without them 2, if youve listen to all there shit lately it just aint tight like it used to be!!!!

B

Blackjack 1577

Tha only cash money album I got is Chopper city in tha ghetto, and that shit is tight but I ain't feelin any of their other shit.