Best Yukmouth release?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
maaan...i hate hearin yuk haters its like unbeliavable to me. you talkin bout he got Weak Lyrics? you listen to rap man? lol what the fuck you hearin? i think you just one of those weird ass people who dont like his raspy voice so you dont even try to hear what hes sayin or something...lol. he comin 50 times more intelligent with his shit than other dumbasses on the mic. yuk is an artist in every aspect. do i gotta like type up all his lyrics for you so you can read em and get the picture. thats why that one dude comparin him to dmx, just cuz they both got raspy voices. people gotta look past how his voice sounds and feel him, i think the raspy voice is sick anyways. here i go talkin shit to people about musical preferences again which is pointless lol, but for real, you listen to any sort of tight music from the bay or shit like it from other places...and you aint at least givin yuk his respect for his shit cuz its ill no matter how he sounds, then you got issues and probably wouldnt be kickin it with me or people i kick it with around here. gotta be a nerd not to feel yuk.

May 10, 2002
BOSS925 said:
the last song on thug lord is one of the tightest song i ever heard he spits 4 like 5 min wit no hook about his whole life.
That is one of my favorite yuk tracks ever. That track was real. Thats why I cant understand why fools say he aint lyrically talented cause he is.

And I aint one of those fools thats gonna dangle from his nutsack or nuthin cause he really aint all that, but its hard to see how people thinks he "sucks."

And replying to the topic, 1st cd of "Thugged Out" was the best disc Yuk ever put out.