Best NBA CENTER so far..........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Best NBA CENTER so far..........

• Wilt Chamberlain

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Hakeem Olajuwon

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Bill Russell

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • David Robinson

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Moses Malone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shaquille O'Neal

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Patrick Ewing

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • George Mikan

• Yao Ming

• Total voters
Nov 7, 2006
i can't believe that the only guy on that list with 11 nba titles did not have a unanamous winning vote.

Bill Russel hands down
i know right. he also coached/played on the team like fucking jackie moon. guy's defense was best ever as center and his offense was all that as well. this should be a no contest. bill russell best center ever 2nd best nba player ever period.

Jul 6, 2008
wilt did a lil bit of everything. and he has porbably the greatest off court life in nba history. wilt would still tear it up today. lead the nba in assists one season cuz he felt like it, hahaha.

do they have a video game that matches up players over different eras?? that would be fun to see what happens.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
I voted for Wilt but its close between Wilt, Kareem, and Hakeem. These are 3 Best Centers ever. Wilt is probably the most athletic guy on this list, and when you consider his era and time frame thats really saying something.

Bill Russell is worth mentioning and was a very undersized Center.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
To the guy saying Bill Russell hands down because he has 11 rings. He also had a very great team. His offense was decent, but no where near Kareem, Hakeem, or Wilt.

He's a notch below those 3 guys if you want to compare them individually. Russell had great defense but Wilt did better as an individual when they played each other, Russell won more, but he had a much better team. Wilt was the team.

They played vs each other 142 times in 10 years. Wilt avg'd 28.7 points and oddly 28.7 boards per game in those games. Wilt scored 50 or more 7 times vs Russell. Russell's totals against Wilt were 14.5 points and 23.7 rebounds per game.