Ben Affleck is the next Batman

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I would let go of those high hopes breh, Val Kilmer and Robert Downey have a much more respectable body of work even though Kilmer has fallen off. Affleck needs to stick to directing because he is as one dimensional as Ashton Kutcher when it comes to acting, bland as fuck with no depth at all. I did like his acting in The Town but it wasn't a far reach for him being a Boston boy

I see your point, Breh. I still lean a bit more that Ben Affleck can actually knock it out, but that's not any of my concern right now.

My main concern is that I'm going to avoid tweeting or posting in here on the day I'm going to watch "Man of Steel 2" in fear that Ne Obliviscaris @Ne Obliviscaris will walk in & shoot up the theater like the last Batman movie opening. Just to prove how wrong I am.

LOL!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Zack Snyder might do Batman justice. I really liked Watchmen, 300, and Man of Steel, dude has a great comic book movie resume so far.

Just hope Ben Affleck plays the role well. Gonna have a hard time looking past Affleck I think. Christian Bale on the other hand, I didn't really see Christian Bale, I saw Bruce Wayne/Batman. Affleck is gonna be hard to look past the fact that it's Ben Affleck while watching, if that makes any sense at all lol