BeGeePresents Music (TOUR)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
why do i remember that cover for the "postcard" album being from like 5 years ago? lol....maybe it wasn't that logn but it's gotta be at least 2-3 years ago that i saw that cover on here. 20 year pioneer huh? should step up the graphics on that then. that cut out job and text on there ain't the biz.

what city (or cities) in the NW?

Dec 16, 2008
"No Props Just property"

why do i remember that cover for the "postcard" album being from like 5 years ago? lol....maybe it wasn't that logn but it's gotta be at least 2-3 years ago that i saw that cover on here. 20 year pioneer huh? should step up the graphics on that then. that cut out job and text on there ain't the biz.

I didnt cut it Good Brother! I painted it with Black!!! LoL....Me BeGee on the graphics. It's not my claim to fame But it working my point. The info's Real! "The Postcard 95823" is part of the catalog to date and still has not been pushed to capacity, so I'm pumping that too. The music is still relevant It's real Rap , so just like the first album released in 1993 "ya gotta Bg" the works hold value.We moving 2013 will be the 20th anniversary of "Ya Gotta Bg" I'm working up leads on venues and date's as we speak....
BeGee "Been" Gas Money
Hook= (If you Been, Where I been, You would Know where I'm From, Keep STEPPING UP MY GAME the BEST, Is yet yo come).....
Until then we pushing...... BeGee Is a real Live attraction hope to shake your Hand one day thanks for the Interest!!!!
But this is why I post on this site and been since it was the 916nesss and I was one of the first artist posting and interacting with the Base. All my BeGee supporters This is call to the ones with skills to hit ya Boi up lets network for real Holla.

BeGeePrensents Music Is Now Official!
Promoter's
Beats
GRAPHICS
Artist
Street team
Internet Viral promoters
Ect.....Private message join me on my social spaces....Lats do work!!!
BeGee

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
? lol

and i think i saw that album advertised on here a few years ago...or something similar...i dunno....but i remember the name the postcard, adn the concept of the cover. so hell, for being a stoner that's pretty good lol...

hit me up if you want a flier like this one done....i fuck with graphics....altho like you said it's not my claim to fame either. filming and editing is my claim to fame lol...and this other shit i'm doing which nobody knwos about! haha