Been tryin to put in Work(Some Random Shots from yesterday)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2005
Wassup yall, I been tryin to get to know my camera a lil bit better and I thought I would share some of my shots. Let me know what you think.

Jan 10, 2003
Nice shots, it's good to see some abstract work on here..

What kind of cam are you using? ...Also, Im assuming thats Lucis Art you're using to edit them?

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
dope!!! i love LOVE the bart ones..

those and this one

reminds me of the digital realism illustrations Bert Monroy does, hes also an instructor at SF State University...btw none of these illustrations are photos..he uses over 15,000 layers in photoshop and illustrator, he also does tons of work with Adobe in cutting edge technology..

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
we organized the mural, got a whole bunch of graff and mural artists to participate as well as over 30+ young folks to paint, was a summer project last year, my boy trigger lead the project - the old mural was sick and had history, unfortunate that the city and land owners decided to paint over it because the "residents" were complaining about how it made their buildings look.. bullshit, so we petitioned and were granted to re-do a mural there after they spent thousands on making it into a gated parking lot.

http://www.homeysf.org

Oct 11, 2005
we organized the mural, got a whole bunch of graff and mural artists to participate as well as over 30+ young folks to paint, was a summer project last year, my boy trigger lead the project - the old mural was sick and had history, unfortunate that the city and land owners decided to paint over it because the "residents" were complaining about how it made their buildings look.. bullshit, so we petitioned and were granted to re-do a mural there after they spent thousands on making it into a gated parking lot.

http://www.homeysf.org
Thats tight though, glad you guys keeping "street art" alive!!!