BEEF - The DVD/Soundtrack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
Who's gonna pick that shit up?
The DVD looks dope and the soundtrack's got Strange Music all over + classic beef tracks, so I'll prob get that as well. Tracklisting:

01. No Vaseline - Performed by Ice Cube
02. Beef - Performed by Tech N9ne and Big Krizz Kaliko
03. You Don’t Really Want It - Performed by KRS-One
04. Westside Slaughterhouse - Performed by Westside Connection
05. Murder By #’s - Performed by Skatterman & Snug Brim
06. Drama - Performed by Mobb Deep
07. Real Muthaphuckkin’G’s - Performed by Eazy-E, B.G. Knockout and Gangsta Dresta
08. Caution - Performed by Black Child
09. When the Rain Drops - Performed by Kutt Calhoun and Snug Brim
10. That’s It - Performed by KRS-One and MAD LION
11. Postman - Performed by Poverty
12. Now I See - Performed by MC Shan
13. Snake Ya - Performed by Tech N9ne and Big Krizz Kaliko
14. "Let’s Go (It’s A Movement)" - Performed by Warren G., KRS-One and LiL’ AI
15. Witness Protection - Performed by Jayo Felony
16. Day I Die - Performed by Tru-Life
17. Fuck Tha Police - Performed by N.W.A

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
Yea it's out.
This is of the Online Team:

"BEEF is a gripping documentary, that examines the history, tracks the evolution, and explores the social, political and economic ramifications of battling. BEEF explores the simmering street energy of hip hop as it plays out on wax and spills over from the studio into the neighborhoods of urban America. Rappers talk frankly about street life, how they got into the game, their favorite battles and current beef in exclusive interviews, rare archival footage, and never-before-seen performances featuring 50 Cent, DMX, Ja Rule, Mobb Deep, Ice T, Dr. Dre, Common, Ice Cube, Cypress Hill, NWA, Treach, Mack 10, Beanie Sigel, Snoop Dogg, Tupac, Jay-Z, Nas, Krs-One, MC Shan, Busy Bee, Kool Moe Dee and others."

And you see Nate Dogg swinging at BG Knocc Out with a golf club lol .. I wanna see that shit.
The online team is HERE, you can register there for news, info and contests and shit.