BEATS 4 SALE/PEEP THESE TRACKS FROM MY FOLKS SOON 2 BE RELEASED ALBUM! GET AT ME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
http://artists2.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/I.P.FREELEE/

peep that link and peep the music FIRST. all titles with *--* ARE INTSRUMENTAL SNIPS. peep those FIRST!!! after that listen to the songs that have LYRICS!!!!!!! the lyrics are from an upcoming release im working on. its from the MONEY&RA album entitled "SHRANK A BANK".

peep how the intstrumentals are MIXED and arranged. as far as the songs with lyrics peep how they are mixed also (EVERYTHING is going to be remixed anyway).

if ANYONE wants to network or purchase music contact me at [email protected]

make sure if you email me that your message has the words BEATS or MUSIC in it. if not the mail will be deleted (i dont open mail from peeps i dont know).

thankyou have a blessed day.

HERESY

Apr 25, 2002
You got some coo beats..and some I didnt care for as much...I like the sounds you use...some original shit...my favorite was the Child Killer

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I like the sounds you use...some original shit
i try to make the sounds from scratch or i tweak the hell out of pre sets. child killer is a sick beat. you gotta hear the whole beat however its sick. what tracks didnt you like? i had 12 beats that i needed to upload but my site only allows 10 songs max. that means i had to load four songs with lyrics and 6 beats.

i try to make something for everyone. some people like cuts that are real demonic sounding. some people like cuts that are real mobbish. i just try to make something that i know someone will hop on. not just one format. a lot of this is kinda different for me because im used to doing music for ME (rock/rap) and not for others.

good lookin out.

HERESY

Apr 25, 2002
I cant remember exactly which ones I wasnt liking....none of them were bad...just not didnt appeal my personal tastes...but then again I was peepin them in Real Audio so its hard to get a good feel of how the beat is supposed to be..stay up

May 2, 2002
Your beats have some really original sounds, I like that a lot. The mixdowns sound really good too. I liked Pimplayamachit, child killer, and sneezeeky the most. The sounds and arrangement of the siccness are dope too.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Your beats have some really original sounds, I like that a lot. The mixdowns sound really good too. I liked Pimplayamachit, child killer, and sneezeeky the most. The sounds and arrangement of the siccness are dope too.
thanks 4 the compliments pimp. let me let you in on my mix down secrets........you ready.......naw...later. you will be shocked by what i actually do.......lol..seriously you would be. folks have different tastes. some beats stand out more to some. while others are feeling other things. as long as i can come with a variety and not stray to far from what im doin.

heresy