Be honest .....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
When you were a Teen ........ whats the most amount of nut rags you had lying around your room ?

I had a whole drawer full of crusty , custard socks.

One day I gathered them all up and washed them , then put them in a bag and drove 20 miles to some apartment complex and threw the bag in the dumpster.

And that was that. :rolleyes:

May 4, 2002
T.A.GUERRERO said:
Why did you wash them if you tossed them out?
I figured someone would eventually open the bag and use the socks. A homeless person most likely.

I was kind of paranoid too , what if a scientist found them and tested the DNA and traced it back to me. Some embarassing shit player.

Apr 26, 2002
Tissues don't work, they always break up and stick to your dick. If anything you gotta use a paper towel. You could always bleach your socks too!

Sum bum is wearing Socks with someone else's nut stains on them LOL!

Apr 25, 2002
Direct quote from my buddy the other day... He was on his way up from the basement from doing laundry with a full load of whites

"Man I gotta stop using my white t-shirts as cum rags, it's turning them yellow" lol

LMAO @ being paranoid someone would find the rags and trace it back to you... I've actually had that same thought go thru my head