Bay Events (Promotions/Marketing)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2005
www.myspace.com
Attention Club Owners/ Clothing Company's/ Club Goers/ Promotions Company/ Marketing Company's / Music Artist ......

Come Visit Bay Events.com...We a Promotion and Marketing Company that offers many ways to promote upcoming club events...up coming clothing brands...up coming music artist...Basically anything you need to get out there to the public. We offer many services to establish your business. Click on the link below to view our services media kit...

http://www.bayevents.com/pdf/BayEvents_Media_Kit.pdf

If you are somebody who is interested or just want to inquire about any of our services please feel free to contact our offices. (888)-3BAYEVENTS ...or at our email [email protected] feel free to contact me..(650) 333-8564...ask for Chris
*If you are a Nightlife Club Goer register on our website (www.bayevents.com) you will get an email blast of the latest events going on. Have full access on the website (pictures, calendar, add events, forums and other links.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
I got a real good deal for you and your site (advertisement) to be placed in our next issue, call me for details.
Cesar (925) 594-0251