Bay Area Bitch Killa ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
Red Beam, No Face Killa, Self Inflicted, Something's Wrong, Coke and Whiskey, And This is My Life, In the Bay, Stalking You, Hate On My Mind, Pedophile Style (remix), Infant Homicide.

My favorite mars tracks

May 24, 2002
What were those songs Self Inflicted, Infant Homicide, Red Beam, No Face Killa and Hate On My Mind, origanally released on?
nothing.... well maybe except for Red Beam

most of it just got passed around from computer to computer.

Hell...I remember when mars gave out Infant Homicide and Self Inflicted. a few days later BOOM! everyone who listened to horrorcore had it haha :confused:

Does anyone got Woods and The River (sickest horrorcore song EVER)

May 24, 2002
haha thats messed up. i actually support mars.
I support mars....

Sure I didnt buy Mars Attacks or SHG but to be honest I am waiting for something really good that will be worth spending my money on.

Drugs and booze > CD. (and i am sure mars and most of the board can/could relate)

Nothing against Mars and I am sure if he is reading this then he already knows how I roll. SGDTD had my interest peeked but we all know how that turned out.... If it does ever see the light of day I will BUY it. Im not really that big of a fan of his "newer style" I loved his depressed FTW attitude but im not really feeling his newer shit that much. I really enjoyed a small hand full of songs off SHG and Mars Attacks but the rest really werent my thing....that and mars is sounding more and more like SPM

But I will tell you this.

I supported Mars more then he supported me.
4 cds, cassette tape, shirts....
AND!!!!! I still tell people to check him out too (no gay)

Oct 26, 2008
www.TenFortyFour.com
I support mars....

Sure I didnt buy Mars Attacks or SHG but to be honest I am waiting for something really good that will be worth spending my money on.

Drugs and booze > CD. (and i am sure mars and most of the board can/could relate)

Nothing against Mars and I am sure if he is reading this then he already knows how I roll. SGDTD had my interest peeked but we all know how that turned out.... If it does ever see the light of day I will BUY it. Im not really that big of a fan of his "newer style" I loved his depressed FTW attitude but im not really feeling his newer shit that much. I really enjoyed a small hand full of songs off SHG and Mars Attacks but the rest really werent my thing....that and mars is sounding more and more like SPM

But I will tell you this.

I supported Mars more then he supported me.
4 cds, cassette tape, shirts....
AND!!!!! I still tell people to check him out too (no gay)
haha i would pull the 10 or so dollars it costs to buy a mars cd out of my drug/booze money (and that was a pretty small budget). i will give you my personal props for being an old school supporter of mars and legit mad insane. but i really enjoyed mars attacks and school house glock blew me away. shg was literally the cd i've wanted to hear for years now. not from mars personally but in general. no joke. i hear so often that mars sounds like spm. i can hear where people hear that but its not like they sound identical. tho an spm cover by mars would be amazing. haha.