Barrios vs. Freidas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
Tight fight, I liked it. I knew Freidas was gonna win from the beginning but Barrios surprised me, 2 knockdowns, one freidas slipped but still counted as a kd. But for some weird reason at the end of rd. 11, the bell rang and freidas hit barrios, barrios was knockdown but looked unusual as hell I thought he was just exaggerating because I thought the hit was after the bell but when he got up, he was wobbly in shit and didn't know where the fuck he was at, I guess he lost too much blood, he had 2 gashes right about his left eye and a ruptured ear drum. Rd. 12 was when the ref called it in and said barrios was gone. Dude was getting fucked up, but looked unusual as hell as if he was tryin to throw the fight, walkin hella wobbly in shit.

May 19, 2002
lol just remembered how every time the ref got near barrios and he would run up to the ref and try to wipe his blood on his shirt. The ref had hella blood on his shirt lol.