Bare knuckles!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Bugsy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.emeraldcityrecordz.com
theres going to be a underground bare knuckle fight this saturday in tacoma..Same as the UFC,but amateuers tryin to make a name for them selfs.For those that want to go its $15-$20 and at 8:00pm, I will post directions on friday or peeps can meet me and follow.I went to the last one and it was off the hook...:devious:

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Is this shit well organized?Let me know if it's legit,and not one of those underground fight clubs with a bunch of frat boys.
My homies uncle fought in that toughman at the Tacdome,but they were using 16oz. gloves,but bare squares should have some faces gettin pummeld

Bugsy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
BAMMER said:
Is this shit well organized?Let me know if it's legit,and not one of those underground fight clubs with a bunch of frat boys.
My homies uncle fought in that toughman at the Tacdome,but they were using 16oz. gloves,but bare squares should have some faces gettin pummeld
yes its organized,and there trained figthers in a boxing ring,but its still somewhat underground.I went to the toughman contest,and this blows that shit out the water.

whats that underground fightclub youre talkin bout? that shit sounds good, a bunch of drunk rookies=K.O.s:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
Damn this shit sounds tight as fuck, is it all ages no 21+ bullshit cause if it is im definitely down to go. My uncle trained two fighters for Ultimate Fighting, went to down to Cali to see some fight that shit is savage it was crazy. Give me some more info cause this sounds like it would be good.

Bugsy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
yes its all ages,and as far as the address go's i will post it friday,or if we get enough peeps we can all meet up and roll...I thought mr D would be all over it,but i guess he doesnt want to win his $20 back..lmao:devious: