Barack Hussein given Nobel Peace Prize?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
Oakland,Ca
The third anti christ.
Nostradumes predicted three anti christs would come the first two are to pave the way for the third the most visious one the first two were napolin and the second was hitler.
This fool nostradoumus stright predicted these fools even damn near had hitlers name and everything. Watch the history channel they are having a whole thing on nostradomus.

Oct 6, 2005
The third anti christ.
Nostradumes predicted three anti christs would come the first two are to pave the way for the third the most visious one the first two were napolin and the second was hitler.
This fool nostradoumus stright predicted these fools even damn near had hitlers name and everything. Watch the history channel they are having a whole thing on nostradomus.
So, Obama's the 3rd Anti Christ...? After Napoleon and Hitler...? Woooooooooooooow...!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
in case you didnt know the nobel prize is awarded for actions the previous year. making it unlikely that anything he did this year was attributed to it.

still, it is very confusing to some, but like stated fun to see reactions on stubborn conservatives

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
exactly what i would like to know. i'm guessing it would be while during his run for presidency he did make all those trips to other countries trying to gain support by extending olive branches
but damn. i dont see any immediate results from his nobel peacefully last year so wtf

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
What has he done to deserve it?
He talks a lot about "hope and change", Hes the first "black" president of the United States, hence that in its self is enough for liberals to just give him this award. Yes - the Nobel Prize committee is made up of predominately hard core liberals.

The fact is, Obama is "Jesus" to every liberal on the planet, this unwarranted award proves just that.