Bad Grandpa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I thought it was OK. the diner scene and the pageant one were the funniest. It didn't have me laughing all the way through like I hoped. The only 2013 comedy that did that was We're the Millers.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I thought it was pretty funny in parts. Don't expect it to be funny all the way through because there's gaps in between the funniest stuff that happens. The thing that made me laugh the most I think was the scene where he's trying to sell that bed. Most people can't touch their toes and that bed folded him up like 15 times in a row.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
His dick in the soda machine & the poop scene both made me cry real tears. The rest was okay. I thought it was a lot funnier the second time I saw it than the first.

Apr 25, 2002
maaan i havent liked jackass people projects pretty much since they came out years ago...so i was kinda reluctant to rent this ...but i had a feeling that i should..and i gotta say this shit was str8 hilarious....the lil kid did an outstanding job.. he was money....i appreciate that it actually had a story line and wasnt 2 hours of the go to weirdass shit i associate with jackass(stapling eachothers nutts..firecrackers out the ass..etc etc gayshock comedy)..not to say it was all that far from that...i just think it was slightly better thought out and less mindless..whatever that means..but...i give my recommendation to all my folks to check it out ..feel good ridiculousness